All-Star Hate To Be The Guy, But Top 10 Small Limited At Worlds/nca Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
i hate to be the guy that either starts remakes a thread, or creates a thread that is so far away. but last year there was a top 5-10 list for small limited, and it wasn't that off for the general teams in the vicinity, so i was wondering top 10 small limited teams at worlds/NCA for 2011

I feel like we haven't seen the best of each team yet... Brandon looks amazing, I know that Tribe has the goods always, Kentucky Allstars look amazing, Reign could surprise at any moment... Who knows

personally, i don't think there is a team in this division that has really stood out as the front runner thus far. the usuals: Kentucky, BSB, Cali, Reign, Tribe... are all fairly matched in stunting and tumbling. I imagine Rockstar will fit somewhere in there as the season progresses. Cheersport & NCA will give us a chance to see the top tier compete against each other.

my sleeper team for this division is star athletics.

personally, i don't think there is a team in this division that has really stood out as the front runner thus far. the usuals: Kentucky, BSB, Cali, Reign, Tribe... are all fairly matched in stunting and tumbling. I imagine Rockstar will fit somewhere in there as the season progresses. Cheersport & NCA will give us a chance to see the top tier compete against each other.

my sleeper team for this division is star athletics.
I agree better to judge after Cheersport and NCA. Star Athletics looked awesome in Indy and Providence so they seem pretty consistent. I would go with them for top 3 at this point.

what do you mean by sleeper team?

like seattle seahawks

exactly. i see them as a surprise or spoiler... on paper, i can list more than 10 teams that have far more difficulty in stunting and tumbling than star athletics... however, i think that SA will beat a good majority of them. although they don't have the full squad standing or running tumbling that I've seen on Brandon, Reign or Cali; and their stunt is fairly basic, they are consistent and do what they do very well. their routine is safer, but it is consistent and they can hit it which will help them place within the top 10.

last year Reign was my sleeper team & they won jamfest and 5th at worlds. i have a good feeling about these things!

Edited: I also, called Spirit Central the small senior sleeper.

exactly. i see them as a surprise or spoiler... on paper, i can list more than 10 teams that have far more difficulty in stunting and tumbling than star athletics... however, i think that SA will beat a good majority of them. although they don't have the full squad standing or running tumbling that I've seen on Brandon, Reign or Cali; and their stunt is fairly basic, they are consistent and do what they do very well. their routine is safer, but it is consistent and they can hit it which will help them place within the top 10.

last year Reign was my sleeper team & they won jamfest and 5th at worlds. i have a good feeling about these things!

Edited: I also, called Spirit Central the small senior sleeper.

care to tell me what you think the lotto numbers are going to be?

care to tell me what you think the lotto numbers are going to be?

sorry. my ESPN is limited to only cheerleading.

69730_1208312976228_full.jpg

I agree with the person who said there is no team that has really stepped up and become a front runner yet. I am interested in seeing Rockstar Beatles and what they have packed into their routine. I am kind of iffy with Brandon and KA because I guess I had higher expectations of them, but after Cheersport I should have a better idea of how they stack up. Of course Tribe is usually amazing but I haven't seen their routine so I can't comment on that.

As for teams to come out of nowhere I agree with Star Athletics possibly take a top spot but also Reign and T&S. I like all three of those routines and given the right day they could make top 3.

Back