All-Star Hate To Be The Guy, But Top 10 Small Limited At Worlds/nca Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

exactly. i see them as a surprise or spoiler... on paper, i can list more than 10 teams that have far more difficulty in stunting and tumbling than star athletics... however, i think that SA will beat a good majority of them. although they don't have the full squad standing or running tumbling that I've seen on Brandon, Reign or Cali; and their stunt is fairly basic, they are consistent and do what they do very well. their routine is safer, but it is consistent and they can hit it which will help them place within the top 10.

last year Reign was my sleeper team & they won jamfest and 5th at worlds. i have a good feeling about these things!

Edited: I also, called Spirit Central the small senior sleeper.
I agree that they may not have the difficulty but sometimes the difficulty is what causes you to lose. Clean and consistent seems to be the name of the game. While I love seeing something new and exciting stunt wise it doesn't always work both days of a competition and it costs you a top spot. They got a full paid bid with clean and consistent so it could get them in the top5 at worlds. I know they have a new gym owner /coach and whatever he's doing seems to be working. I haven't seen Brandon this year but I know they are always awesome. I did see Reign and don't have the consistency. Too early to tell but I look at Star as the little engine that could.

Our team, USA Wildcats has been neck and neck with Star Athletics so far this season...we came in first above them in Jamfest Indy and they topped us this past weekend at Athletic in Providence....our raw score at both comps was higher but they are amazingly clean and had almost no deductions. Our kids loved the kids from Star and all posed together for pics. We have 3 injured flyers right now and two of them are our power tumblers as well...it will be interesting to see what happens at Worlds with so many Small Ltd Coed teams stepping it up...oh ya...and don't forget about Sparks Allstars, they are amazing this year.

Our team, USA Wildcats has been neck and neck with Star Athletics so far this season...we came in first above them in Jamfest Indy and they topped us this past weekend at Athletic in Providence....our raw score at both comps was higher but they are amazingly clean and had almost no deductions. Our kids loved the kids from Star and all posed together for pics. We have 3 injured flyers right now and two of them are our power tumblers as well...it will be interesting to see what happens at Worlds with so many Small Ltd Coed teams stepping it up...oh ya...and don't forget about Sparks Allstars, they are amazing this year.
YES!!! I saw USA Wildcats in Indy and they were great. Sorry to hear about the injuries. Were Sparks in Indy? I don't remember them. That division is so big it really will be interesting. Are you guys going to Dallas?

YES!!! I saw USA Wildcats in Indy and they were great. Sorry to hear about the injuries. Were Sparks in Indy? I don't remember them. That division is so big it really will be interesting. Are you guys going to Dallas?
No Sparks in Indy, but they will be in GA.

No Dallas for us, our big travel comp was Indy this year.

Core Athletix is pretty good also Sparks! Like where did they come from? lol. Memphis Elite is actually legit this year but they wont be at any big competitions as usual until UCA.

loveeee star athletics this year!!!! they are consistent in what they do on the mat and that is what matters and what will snatch it... all these teams that throw crazy tumbling and stunts but dont hit will get deductions and those will add up. Its better to have a clean routine that hits and you can do then throw in crazy things all over the place that will not hit on that mat. i believe star will change things around and maybe make it a little more difficult??? who knows
USA is also great!!!!! they'll pick it up i know they will!
T&S is not as great this year from a video that i saw of them... who knows, they could come out of no where!!!!!!

Lets not also forget that some teams already hitting clean might peak too early and loose it - Its been known to happen. I still think its early for predictions for Worlds predictions until after NCA/Cheersport, then predictions can be a bit closer. You still have some teams that just dont hit all year and dont really "pull it together" til Worlds. Ive always considered ICE of Indiana Small Limited an example of that - they dont really impress me until worlds - and there are other teams like them!

Im assuming my gym is in the same boat as others - We took difficulty out to hit clean, and are working it back in slowly, with the hopes of having the difficulty we are trying to achieve in by then, and clean!

I was a bit shocked when I noticed only one boy from Star had and tumbling...impressed that they are doing so well and making it work for them.

brandon!!

big fan of star athletics this year too!
oh and how can i forget sparks(there flyer may be little but they WORK there stunts this year)

sparks are verry good. but there flyers are tiny tinny!!! no wonder why they can do those stunts.....
the flyers look all in 7th grade and the rest of the team looks like 10 11 and 12 graders!

Back