All-Star Hate To Be The Guy, But Top 10 Small Limited At Worlds/nca Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Another I guess sleeper for top ten at NCA and Worlds will be KC Cheer Fierce Five, first day worlds last year they were 8th. They've started out slow this year but are finding there strengths and with a revamped routine they should be going strong at NCA. This division is going to be one to watch because the competition is very strong and close, it will be all about who hits a solid clean shocking perfect routine.

personally, i don't think there is a team in this division that has really stood out as the front runner thus far. the usuals: Kentucky, BSB, Cali, Reign, Tribe... are all fairly matched in stunting and tumbling. I imagine Rockstar will fit somewhere in there as the season progresses. Cheersport & NCA will give us a chance to see the top tier compete against each other.

my sleeper team for this division is star athletics.

I think Rockstar went back to being in the Large division....but not positive

I was just watching a video of Star Athletice from Athletic Championships day 2 and noticed a girl hanging off the back of the mat day two on her knees...anyone know what happened?

Based on what I have seen on video and in person, Rockstar Beatles and Elite from Raleigh are strong contendors in my book. They have the difficulty and are close to being clean right now. I know Elite Diamonds gained the victory over Rockstar at Spirit of Hope in what I think was a tight contest. Videos are on cheer library.

I can make a ridiculously long list of teams that I believe have a chance of winning at any competition depending really on who hits. The ones who I would say I think most people would believe to be the typical front runners are Brandon Senior Black, Kentucky Allstars Cats, & Maryland Twisters Reign.

But there's also more teams (in my opinion) that people underrate such as Cali Smoed, USA Wildcats, Star Athletics, All Star One, Desert Storm Elite, SJS Avalanche, Rockstar Cheer Beatles, T&S Senior Diamonds, Platinum Athletics, Cheer Alliance Pumas (just to name a few off the top of my head). Many of these teams didn't exist last season or have really improved since then.

I believe that 1st place comes down to who performs the best on any given day.

I was just watching a video of Star Athletice from Athletic Championships day 2 and noticed a girl hanging off the back of the mat day two on her knees...anyone know what happened?
Ancient history really. They won there too. Better to always look forward because you can't change the past. Whatever happened, happened. As far as them only having 1 boy that tumbles, it's getting harder and harder to find boys for the coed teams let alone ones with great tumbling. Tumbling is only 1 aspect of the score sheet so I'm sure they must be making it up in other areas. If having amazing tumbling is all that mattered SS would have won grand champs this past weekend. IMO.
smile.png

i do agree with what people are saying about difficulty vs. clean... and that works for now. but let's be honest, eventually all of these teams will peak... and most likely some time this month, where they will excel in difficulty and technique. each video i've seen of brandon, reign, cali-- they've gotten cleaner and their stunts are hitting harder (and i can guess the same for rockstar and tribe).

i think that being clean & playing it safe can get teams far... top 5-10 contention. but more is needed to globe.

Ancient history really. They won there too. Better to always look forward because you can't change the past. Whatever happened, happened. As far as them only having 1 boy that tumbles, it's getting harder and harder to find boys for the coed teams let alone ones with great tumbling. Tumbling is only 1 aspect of the score sheet so I'm sure they must be making it up in other areas. If having amazing tumbling is all that mattered SS would have won grand champs this past weekend. IMO.:)

No on was saying anything bad about them having only one tumbling boy...both posts commended them on being so clean that the tumbling didn't matter...I think the team is amazing and the kids are so nice..our team and theirs posed for pics together and had mutual admiration for each others programs...nice to see with rival teams.

No on was saying anything bad about them having only one tumbling boy...both posts commended them on being so clean that the tumbling didn't matter...I think the team is amazing and the kids are so nice..our team and theirs posed for pics together and had mutual admiration for each others programs...nice to see with rival teams.
I was speaking to your post about what happened at another comp. with them and I was speaking to your post about them doing so well with only 1 boy that tumbles. I didn't say you said anything bad and was def not trying to be rude just commenting on posts. It's great that your teams have mutual admiration for one another it should be that way with all teams and it's a shame that it isn't always the case.
smile.png

i do agree with what people are saying about difficulty vs. clean... and that works for now. but let's be honest, eventually all of these teams will peak... and most likely some time this month, where they will excel in difficulty and technique. each video i've seen of brandon, reign, cali-- they've gotten cleaner and their stunts are hitting harder (and i can guess the same for rockstar and tribe).

i think that being clean & playing it safe can get teams far... top 5-10 contention. but more is needed to globe.

Exactly!

Back