All-Star Help! I need a Top Gun Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

uamom

Cheer Parent
Feb 9, 2010
My daughter is a 10 year old cheerleader in Illlinois and has been in love with Top Gun for the past few years. We attended worlds this year to support our programs 2 teams that were there and she took a tshirt with to try and trade with someone from Top Gun. When it came down to it she was starstruck and couldn't even approach the Top Gun athletes and was mortified that I might do it for her! When we were on the plane coming home she was in tears because she really regretted not at least attempting a tshirt trade with the Top Gun athletes we saw. I told her I'd try to find a shirt for her. I went on Top Gun's website but didn't see a proshop where I could purchase a shirt. Does anyone out there from Top Gun know how I could get a shirt for my daughter??? It would make her life complete! Thank you! I appreciate any ideas!

Aww I hope she gets her shirt!! That would probably be me too, and I'm older than your daughter hahaha she isn't alone!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

If you find out how to get one PM me. My daughter and her friends tried but the guy said they don't trade shirts because they are too valueable. So her friend bought her a tryout shirt. Anyway they'll keep trying someone's bound to say yes.

If you find out how to get one PM me. My daughter and her friends tried but the guy said they don't trade shirts because they are too valueable. So her friend bought her a tryout shirt. Anyway they'll keep trying someone's bound to say yes.

That guy was definitely just being a jerk lol

They did my daughters teams choreography last year and she got an awesome one! The front said "Top Gun Jags taught me"
The back said "how to work"

It was black with all the neat funky designs. She freaked!

I don't think someone is being a jerk if they don't trade. They cost $25 and you kinda want to have a shirt from your own gym sometimes! Now if they were ugly when they said it, that's another story. Seriously, call the office or email Cory. He's great about shirts...trust me, I know. I have bought a bunch from him!!! All gone now. I think it is just a matter of when they are in stock. And strangely I ended up without one for me.

my names marisa i am on my friends thing i dont have one ahah but i am from IL but i am on top gun an if you give me her size an your address i would be more then happy to buy one an mail it you =]

my names marisa i am on my friends thing i dont have one ahah but i am from IL but i am on top gun an if you give me her size an your address i would be more then happy to buy one an mail it you =]

I would love a sports bra if you can get one. I'll pay for it.

i was talking to one of my friends from top gun who said he doesn't even have any top gun shirts because they never have any! it's too bad they'd make soooo much money from an online pro-shop, i know i'm dying for a top gun shirt!

I second the thought on TG getting a proshop. immediately if not sooner. please let me know if this does happen, or maybe not...I have a strange feeling I am about to go on a online proshop shopping spree lol

Back