How Many Days Do You Practice A Week?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All-Star practices 2x a week (total of 4 hours) with an extra 2 hours of tumbling included in tuition.

High school cheer practices 3 hours a night, 4 days a week plus a Friday football game. Unfortunately the hs coach does not go around All-Star schedules and instead forces you to choose one over the other. :( (I have to choose this year if I'm doing AS or HS)

During the summer, we have 2-hour practices on Tuesday nights.
During the regular season, we have it almost every day after school for 2 or 2 1/2 hours.

That depends. I'm both in high school cheer and all star cheer. So I've got 5 days of all star and 3 days of school haha :p

*Signature removed by moderator due to inappropriate content.

For school cheer, it hasn't started yet so idk haha, I think it's just Wednesday. And for Stingrays, I practice twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday.

The team I coach practices 2 days a week... In the summer we do two weekdays, one for 3 hours with an hour of tumbling worked in, and one for 2.5 hours with a half hour strength training session with a trainer worked in. During school it's the same thing, but the three hour practice is on Sunday.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Sunday: practice 6:00-7:30 and open gym 8:00-9:00
Monday:none
Tuesday: open gym 6:00-7:00
Wednesday: tumbling 7:00-7:00
Thursday: practice 7:00-8:30 and tumbling 6:00-7:00
Friday: none
Saturday: private lesson sometimes

Practice makes perfect!

3 hour team practice on tuesdays and thursdays an hour of tumbling on fridays and sometimes wednesdays and then sometimes my stuntgroup for the year will go in extra to work on stunting

My team practice is two hours of training plus one hour of tumbling twice a week (Monday & Wednesday).

Personally, however? I tumble Sunday through to Thursday, coach Tuesday, Friday and Sunday and have group stunt training generally on a Sunday. So my total training hours are around 11 hours per week plus coaching.

Fortunately, I'm an adult and have my own car and licence...

Back