All-Star I Hope You Lose - Nca & Nda All-star Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love this, and have gotten chills every time I read it. It reminds me that the best lessons I can teach my teams come from the adversity and defeat that the encounter. That as nice as winning is, and that it is the ultimate goal, you learn FAR more from losing, from a bad performance and from frustration.

Thank you ASCheerMan for reminding me to make those "losing" moments into something teachable and winning.

1 of my favorite things about NCA week! Love reading this every year!

I love this for coaches! ASCheerMan do you happen to have the "little eyes upon you"? poem? I think that would be a great "kids" version!

Hey Guys, keep the conversation going. My goal in life is to have King send out one of his "HOT THREAD ALERT: I HOPE YOU LOSE" tweets on behalf of @fierceboard. So, post your comments here:
....Anything fun happening in your life?
....Are you excited about competition weekend?
....anyone you feel like fighting with on social media? Pick your fight here.

Let's get the traffic flowing and make this a HOT THREAD!

I want so much to say something witty and tart - but I feel like poo - and cp isn't feeling good either. If she's sick for NCA I will be one teed off mama. Ugh - I can't think straight. Carry on.

I want so much to say something witty and tart - but I feel like poo - and cp isn't feeling good either. If she's sick for NCA I will be one teed off mama. Ugh - I can't think straight. Carry on.

Every post helps.... even posting that you have nothing to post about is worth it. One step closer to being a HOT THREAD ALERT!

I couldn't help but grin the entire time I was reading this. I had a feeling where you were taking it and I was loving it. I wish you made it mandatory for all coaches to make their athletes read this before competition at NCA/NDA. Though CP and I will not be in attendance I wish we were so we could see the caliber of competitiveness that will be in Dallas. Good luck to all athletes, can't wait to hear results!

i can't wait to plop my butt on the couch and watch the crazy competitiveness in my jammies for 12 hours straight!

If it doesn't tweet out then will you have lost?

Sent from the Fierce Board App iOS

yeah, but I learned from the last time my thread didn't get a Hot Thread Alert, so that base is covered.

The key to getting a thread to be a Hot Thread is just generate a conversation. Then the thread will get enough views if it keeps popping to the top. People will view and refresh it.

Fierce Board works because of discussion, not just posting things and reading. So discus.

Btw I joke but I am a huge fan of I hope you lose. I have no problem with people losing.

Can we talk about snow plow parents? Ugh

Back