OT I'm Putting This In This Section Because I Don't See An All Star Dance Section

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well, I haven't seen any cats in awhile...
tumblr_nbcjyoLwcT1s9362xo1_400.gif

Because that's about a TV show and we know that they're all :eek: so it doesn't need saying?

Excuse me... But I've only been a dance mom for 2 years (if you count Irish dance), so I don't know why you are using MY FACE to mean crazy. Charge up your phone because the police will be calling you all weekend about this!

Sincerely,

:eek:

@Just-a-Mom , does your dp's IDP fall under the usasf?

No... Why are you downing Irish dance?! Just because it's not cheer you think it's the stupid and not hard! But you don't even know what you're talking about. If you knew any real Irish dancers you'd know that they want to go to usasf dance worlds really bad.

No... Why are you downing Irish dance?! Just because it's not cheer you think it's the stupid and not hard! But you don't even know what you're talking about. If you knew any real Irish dancers you'd know that they want to go to usasf dance worlds really bad.

USASF Dance Worlds >>>>> Irish Dance Worlds, fo sho.

(I'm still kicking myself for not going when it was in Boston.)

Because if Irish dance was real then they would already be competing at worlds and no place else. That and anything River Dance is based on can't be real difficult anyway. ;)

If you really understand it, no one would be attacking me on here for it. That was the whole point of me getting up set in the first place. Just because it isn't CW, or isn't as big as CW, doesn't mean DW should be looked down upon any different. Its very insulting to dance who care about USASF and ALl star dance and Dance World. Excluding the user who said she danced competitively for 8 years. That's just her experience. But for the dancers who are only able to dance with All star and the USASF community, they will care. Because more then likely, that's all they have. Is USASF. So its wrong say that.

As a prior all-star dancer; now mom to a cheer kid (who knew, I tried dance with her first)...you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Like literally---only a All-Star and USASF community doesn't freaking exist. My prior studio has a very simple opinion on Dance World's---if they get a paid bid, they attend because it's only an hour and a half from home, if they don't; they still travel out of state to attend the competitions they CARE about. Is having a ring cool? Sure. Globing fun? Absolutely, and my old team took gold not that long ago...BUT, and this is a very big but, Dance World's in the Dance World is not the same as Cheer World's in the Cheer community. It's just not.

And stop saying you mainly do all-star dance if you didn't make your HS team...first and foremost, in my day (which isn't that long ago) most of us did both. Next, if you can't make your HS team; chances are you ain't making a good all-star team either. The Prep division of now is nothing like it was when I danced so that part may have changed. Plus, you're ultimately forgetting the most important part---dance studios have COMPETITION dance teams/groups without calling it All-Star. And you can get into classes at just about any point in your life these days---hell, I think we have Salsa tomorrow in a place 15 minutes away.

If you want to talk strictly pom, I could understand the constant references to all-star because there isn't much pom at competitions outside of the strict 'all-star' connotation. But Hip-Hop and Jazz? The competitions those teams can attend are ENDLESS and most have nothing to do with USASF.

What you're trying to say, makes no sense. And you're clearly talking out of your a** so stop pretending to know anything about the cheer or dance world...and for your comment about one day being a cheer coach? Lord help us all.

Last edited:
WOW! So on Wednesday morning, I see a thread about Dance and look at the OP, and think "Dance? This will get moved to the Random area. OP learned her lesson already, this will go away on it's own." Well 48 hours later, I see all "H" has broken loose and this thread has "spawned" all kinds of craziness. I have really got to stay tuned in more. @ACEDAD ....you said you would keep me informed LOL ( and you are definitely not evil)

Back