OT I'm Putting This In This Section Because I Don't See An All Star Dance Section

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
nope, i once failed a paper that was supposed to be on my opinion for a religion class. i got it back with an F and a giant, red "YOU'RE WRONG" on top. "modern belief" should not be taught by a non-modern Catholic priest. thank you Catholic college.

YES. My Christian beliefs class last semester was taught from a Nazarene perspective (I go to a Nazarene college) and any time something Catholic got brought up (I am catholic) everyone, including my professor had something negative to say. Including about how "wrong" the beliefs were. But he was a complete moron and I have no respect for him after hearing some of the asinine things he said in class.

Last edited:
But because you feel differently, doesn't mean anyone should be downing dance. You guys don't like it when it happens to you, so why do it to dancers?

This is why people think Cheer isn't a sport or shouldn't be one. I clearly see it now. Because you guys down other teams, you think the only thing USASF should revolve around is Cheer. You think Dance is basically "baby steps" compared to cheer. Its crazy.

It really is. Its crazy.
Take a second and realize this is a message board about cheer. Try asking these questions on a dance board. You would probably get answers to your questions.

oj3t4h.gif
Where is that "Best Use of a Gif" Category? Must. Go. Find.

1. Thread moved to Random, as that is generally where non-cheer discussions go and this thread definitely does not belong in the "All Star Cheerleading" Forum. (one of the issues posters had)

2. @Fierce_Elite let's be clear (especially for anyone joining late), this post, the 9th post of this thread, is where you got snippy about an opinion another poster had regarding a dance program you know nothing about, which admittedly you don't have have any experience in. I think all the other opinion stuff about "you said this", "no I did not", that's not what I meant", "you can't say that" is all a matter of debate and pointless when this statement from the start is not based on any fact or personal experience.
How do you know these people are untrained or have no cheer experience? Has that been confirmed. No offense, but you really shouldn't assume that they never had cheer experience or don't have certain coaches when you never asked or stepped foot inside the building. Just because it was started by a parent who probably wasn't happy at the old gym if that's what you meant, doesn't mean the gym will be horrible.

3. Because USASF's interest in Dance is brought up I want to clear up lots of misinformation going around:
FACT: USASF has a large amount of effort toward providing a competitive environment for dance. I point you to the USASF website: USASF.net

Check it out, you can read about the USASF Charter, bylaws, financials, and even the number of committees that are representative of dance. Anything outside of those pages or personal experience is complete speculation.

Enjoy the rest of the discussion. . .

Back