OT I'm Putting This In This Section Because I Don't See An All Star Dance Section

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
To be quite honest, although there are some dancers that enjoy dance worlds, most in the dance realm would 1) not notice if they got rid of it because most dancers aren't aware it exists and 2) most of those that do know it exists would not care because there are so many other national competitions for dancers.

Again- I say that as someone who danced competitively for 8 years and is still in contact with instructors at my studio (some of whom fall into the category of having no idea what Dance Worlds is)

This. I danced for 11 years and although I personally didn't compete because of cheer I have numerous friends who did. None of them go to worlds. There's so many strictly dance competitions that most studios would not give worlds a second glance.

oj3t4h.gif

OMG this is the best! How did I miss this earlier???

To everyone else on this thread that got mad because I said I thought the post was very assuming, she didn't mention in her ORIGINAL post anywhere, that she knew the young ladies. So yes I did assume and assume that she was talking bad about their program.

NOT TALKING BAD ABOUT THE GIRLS, but the the program. There's a difference to me.

I did say no offense. In other words, I wasn't trying to be offense and start drama.

It seems as if you guys take my every post to offense and start something. But it's okay. You don't have to agree me. But I'm also not going to continue back and forth with you guys like I did in the past. I have matured a little since then. I'm working on it everyday. Because I realize if I want to be a cheer coach, I'm going to have to deal with different attitudes. So you think what you want about me, comment what you want on my post, but it's not going to hurt me and it's not going to cause me to go back and forth making my self look bad as I did before. Good day/night.

- end of story.
Sorry to be a grammar nazi but holy cow. Offense & offensive are two different words, so use them differently

Does @King still have the power to assign avi's?
i actually meant to put this in the other thread that was started, but got the two mixed up. the fact that i got it to actually upload and work is a miracle (considering i have the worst luck ever when it comes to uploading memes on FB) so im just gonna leave it here.

Back