All-Star Instagram Problem Re: Cheerlebrity Fanfic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this when I bring out the casserole?

I'm often told that because I'm reasonably pretty and a woman, that it's part of my life to be cat-called/harassed on the street. Quite frankly, that's about as much malarky as ridiculous fanfiction is a part and parcel of 'cheerlebrity.' Ummmm, no.

THANK YOU. Being famous is not equivalent to being available to anyone who wants to use you as the subject of their twisted imaginations.

Also, thank you for using malarky. You never fail to thrown in a fun word while making a good point ;)

I down voted this thread because right now I have no patience for bratty teens that think their parents are their enemy and cause drama. Please tell me that little snot was banned from the boards. I hope someone tells her "enemy" and she can figure out her own way to pay for cheer.
If you think hating my mom because she stated that my brother and I were garbage who deserved to be killed in a dumpster is wrong, then I worry about people like you who judge others with family issues without knowing the story. I take pride in being a little snot, however. Thank you.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

If you think hating my mom because she stated that my brother and I were garbage who deserved to be killed in a dumpster is wrong, then I worry about people like you who judge others with family issues without knowing the story. I take pride in being a little snot, however. Thank you.

I think people were just taken aback by the nonchalant way in which you posted the info the first time. I know I was, but I also figured you have your own issues to deal with that I obviously know nothing about and are not related to this thread. But when you post something such as you did, it will evoke a strong response from many who read it.

If you have family issues, I strongly encourage you to seek help from a school or family counselor as opposed to posting about it on an Internet message board. Because you're right, we don't know about your life or your specific problems, we can only go off what you post. A counselor on the other hand can get to know you and help you address whatever problems you and your family might have

I would suggest 1) that you not air all your issues on a public message board that thousands of people log into each day because 2) not a one of us is qualified to offer the help you clearly need, 3) this wouldn't be the appropriate place for that anyway and 4) even if they did claim to be qualified, it could be a 43 year old man who lives in his mothers basement, wears bras on his head and has a shoe fetish....you just never know.

As an aside, if you're so proud of being a "little snot" perhaps that's the central issue between you and your mother. It certainly can't help. And if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

I know if my kids ever behaved as I've already seen you do, they'd be picking their teeth up from the other side of the room....and I would definitely NOT be spending every last bit of "disposable" income on cheer.

Virtually speaking, that same thing is likely to happen to you on these boards if you continue to be "a little snot" here. Your mom may put up with it, but rest assured, the posters on this board...will not.

If you have family issues, I strongly encourage you to seek help from a school or family counselor as opposed to posting about it on an Internet message board. Because you're right, we don't know about your life or your specific problems, we can only go off what you post. A counselor on the other hand can get to know you and help you address whatever problems you and your family might have

Honestly, if people were more understanding like you, the fierce board would be a much better place instead of the first judgements being passed along and whatnot. Thank you.

Back