All-Star Is California Allstars Going To Georgia?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@garretttt and @King

Excuse me, but you need to retract all statements about Gainesville not being the center of everything and apologize in person to the chicken statue.

Yeah that's right I said chicken statue. I'm a gainesville native, born and bred! We are the poultry Capitol of the world. We have a chicken statue and a water tower that says so for proof.

All of their teams could be chicken themed! Just think of the team names you could have! Cali Nuggets, Cali Eggs, Cali Fried!

Cali Lightly Seasoned, Cali Grilled.

This is all too funny. CALI is not opening a new gym in GA, or taking over the old Southern Cheer Allstars gym location. The website redirection is due to an error with All Star Cheer Sites hosting both gyms pages. Southern Cheer was purchased by a local small time investor that is most definitely not California Allstars. As the former owner, I'm pretty sure I would know.

Thanks for the laughs guys, but no fire here and barely any smoke.

IF you ever wondered what fierceboard is all about, this thread is the perfect answer! Wild speculation with little to no facts. It took one phone call to find truth.

Except that less than 10 posts in this thread were even about California allstars opening in Georgia, and even those were along the lines of, "could be true" (accurate, it technically "could" be true) and how weird of a location it would be.

The rest of the thread was about where big name gyms should open, so that people can cheer with less of a commute.

Then why does their previous website redirect to yours? I'm not implying that you are lying, but someone had to set that up, it doesn't just happen...

I mean, I could redirect theroadtoworlds.com to fierceboard.com if I wanted to and make everyone think that King bought me out...

It would be weird, but I could do it.

IF you ever wondered what fierceboard is all about, this thread is the perfect answer! Wild speculation with little to no facts. It took one phone call to find truth.

IF it were true, calling and asking doesn't mean you would get the correct answer. Pretty sure BlueCat was denying the rumors right up until they announced they were coming to NC.

ETA: apparently I was wrong. But I'd like about it if I wasn't ready to announce it yet.

Last edited:
IF it were true, calling and asking doesn't mean you would get the correct answer. Pretty sure BlueCat was denying the rumors right up until they announced they were coming to NC.

Pretty sure I wasn't. I wasn't confirming rumors, but I don't recall actually denying them like people have with the Cali-to-GA rumor.

NOTE: in our case, lack of an announcement was mostly due to ongoing negotiations with building owners for leases. Until we had a facility locked up and finalized, it was not wise to confirm that we intended to move there. We probably lost some potential athletes because we announced it so late, but we really didn't have a choice.

*Sigh* we could only wish. Most my HS friends are doing AS at Cheertyme Fairfax, or the MD Legacy location..but no open teams there.

I have no desire to go to Worlds, I just want to get back into cheer shape...gahh

Back