All-Star Is California Allstars Going To Georgia?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have no desire to go to Worlds, I just want to get back into cheer shape...gahh

I'm blessed to get to cheer in college, I just feel like if there was a true NOVA cheer gym like in Arlington, I'd would've gotten to stick with AS when I got older.

I mean, I could redirect theroadtoworlds.com to fierceboard.com if I wanted to and make everyone think that King bought me out...

It would be weird, but I could do it.

i'm not that technological, but i figured it'd be pretty simple judging by how easily i can redirect all of my separate email accounts to my one main account... but a human somewhere had to make that change for it to redirect, right?

i'm not that technological, but i figured it'd be pretty simple judging by how easily i can redirect all of my separate email accounts to my one main account... but a human somewhere had to make that change for it to redirect, right?

Not necessarily, if you manage a lot of websites (which it sounds like is the case here since the former gym owner chimed in) you could have software to do it or it could just be a mixup and they redirected the wrong domain.

Not necessarily, if you manage a lot of websites (which it sounds like is the case here since the former gym owner chimed in) you could have software to do it or it could just be a mixup and they redirected the wrong domain.
Is it hard to fix? Because it's still doing it. (I get that it probably has to wait for someone to have time to fix it, but I'd be all over them to fix it)

Is it hard to fix? Because it's still doing it. (I get that it probably has to wait for someone to have time to fix it, but I'd be all over them to fix it)

It's been doing it for months actually.

It should be an easy fix, but then the changes probably have to propagate through DNS servers.

A website is really an IP address and then there are DNS servers that map a domain name to an IP address and that can take a few hours or days to update.

I just said it was about 45 minutes away. I just still think it would be nicer to have a gym that's even closer. Personally, if I did make a team there I wouldn't like commuting 45 minutes daily. I find that to be harsh on gas and many more reasons as to why I wouldn't like it. But, that's just me. I know a lot of people are willing to do it.
I drive 30 minutes to get to a non big gym but it is worth the drive because i love the gym i am at. Also because there are no good gyms in the suburbs of NY they are all upstate,

I drive 30 minutes to get to a non big gym but it is worth the drive because i love the gym i am at. Also because there are no good gyms in the suburbs of NY they are all upstate,
30 minutes is still better than almost an hour. A drive to Raleigh for me is an hour if I get caught into bad traffic. I'd do that any day over 45 minutes

I had gyms by me that were a lot closer to commute to but I decided that I wanted to learn way more and tumble with the best. I visited MD Twisters and I fell in love with the program. I started taking privates twice a week before I went to tryouts and never ever regretted the long commutes. It took me an hour and a half to get there not including heavy traffic and then bad weather. It took me almost 3 hours to get home on some occasions when it snowed but I wouldn't have traded it for anything because some of the best experiences and memories from cheer are from there.

This is all too funny. CALI is not opening a new gym in GA, or taking over the old Southern Cheer Allstars gym location. The website redirection is due to an error with All Star Cheer Sites hosting both gyms pages. Southern Cheer was purchased by a local small time investor that is most definitely not California Allstars. As the former owner, I'm pretty sure I would know.

Thanks for the laughs guys, but no fire here and barely any smoke.
I guess All Star Cheer Sites doesn't fix their errors very quickly since it is still showing the gym under Cali!

I just said it was about 45 minutes away. I just still think it would be nicer to have a gym that's even closer. Personally, if I did make a team there I wouldn't like commuting 45 minutes daily. I find that to be harsh on gas and many more reasons as to why I wouldn't like it. But, that's just me. I know a lot of people are willing to do it.

45 minutes is nothing, honey.

Back