All-Star Is California Allstars Going To Georgia?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yet here I am, waiting for a globing program to come into my backyard so I don't have to drive an hour and a half to Twisters.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COME TO SOUTH CENTRAL PA. PLEASE. I DESERVE TO NOT HAVE TO DRIVE.

I'd make the commute from NEPA, I almost moved a half an hour away from Cheer Tyme..if only.

Yet here I am, waiting for a globing program to come into my backyard so I don't have to drive an hour and a half to Twisters.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COME TO SOUTH CENTRAL PA. PLEASE. I DESERVE TO NOT HAVE TO DRIVE.

The rec programs in PA are what making more gyms open up there hard. It is too competitive in rec to think about more allstars gyms up there.

Gainesville is just so far away from like EVERYTHING considering traffic. I don't believe that gym was pretty big either.

i wonder what they would have called themselves when they first opened had they, the owners, known that they were going to become so successful and branch out of the state. i also wonder if theyve ever considered, or perhaps are considering chaging their name. perhaps they could convince people that california was never actually a reference to the state of california but was always a reference to "the name given to a mythical island populated only by beautiful Amazon warriors using gold tools and weapons in the popular early 16th-century romance novel Las Sergas de Esplandián." of course thats would never happen. Etymology of California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Girl preach! I used to do the same hour and a half drive to Twisters too but from the opposite direction in Hagerstown! It was worth the drive though. But a pain in the behind.

Guys keep posting areas that need all star gyms, I'm keeping tabs for my future program even though that's years and years away :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
South Central PA, right between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. There's literally nothing here, and our rec is bomb tbh, and also this area is home to New Oxford Coed (literally Lord baby Jesus God Almighty they could outscore worlds teams with their coed stunting)

South Central PA, right between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. There's literally nothing here, and our rec is bomb tbh, and also this area is home to New Oxford Coed (literally Lord baby Jesus God Almighty they could outscore worlds teams with their coed stunting)
I'll definitely keep it in mind ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back