All-Star Issue With Full Paid Bid Not Covering The Cost

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You don't have to stay at a Disney Resort.

your right I dont...I have to put on a smile as I remind all 300000000000 cheerleaders that you cannot stunt in the pools at Disney and then deal with that one cheerleader who seems to do something extra stupid...this year my bets on Double Down...Ill make sure to tell reservations to put their rooms on ground level away from any stairs/balconies

The good thing about have worlds at Disney is the huge resorts and the fact that it is a family atmosphere. I can only imagine the trouble that could come if worlds was held in Vegas or even in NYC.
I don't know if you've ever been to NYC at the height of tourist season, but TRUST me. Tourists seem to have ZERO problem with finding things for their kids/family to do. Even the itty-bitty ones. Heck, people could shop for HOURS, they could arrange tours for those who just want to do the hop on-hop off stuff. I myself am willing to offer myself up as a personal tour guide if they want to move it to NYC one year. We've got PLENTY of space, just do it at MSG and there's a BOATLOAD of stuff to do around there...many of it family oriented.

Our Worlds teams always do fundraisers to help pay what is left over!
Its just to bad that fundraisers are needed after you have won a "FULL" paid paid :( Just wish the cost was really covered. But I have no good ideas as long as the venue is in Florida. Its a bummer for teams traveling a long way.

Here is the main problem with worlds THE SEATING:::: Last year my husband got up to go to the bathroom and I put my jacket in his chair and a lady literally threw her daughter into my husbands chair. When I said excuse me my husband just got up to go to the rest room she barked at me that there was no saving seats. When people get so neurotic about seating that someone cant even go to the bathroom there is a problem after he came back I had to make the kid leave. There is just not enough seats in the milk house and the Jostens is not even close to being good enough to a sloppy second.

Why can't the venue be changed. Alternate years, One year at Orlando, the next year at Las Vegas. Hotels are cheap in Vegas and there is alot to do for fun besides gambling and drinking. This way the "west coasters" would get a break one year and "east coaster" the next. Besides, I am done with Mickey. We aren't even competing in the "Milk House" anymore. :(

I love Vegas - but flights to Vegas are incredibly expensive from airports outside of the US. Every major airline in the world flies to Orlando but not Vegas.

I vote for another airport that every airline flies to: LONDON:)

I don't know if you've ever been to NYC at the height of tourist season, but TRUST me. Tourists seem to have ZERO problem with finding things for their kids/family to do. Even the itty-bitty ones. Heck, people could shop for HOURS, they could arrange tours for those who just want to do the hop on-hop off stuff. I myself am willing to offer myself up as a personal tour guide if they want to move it to NYC one year. We've got PLENTY of space, just do it at MSG and there's a BOATLOAD of stuff to do around there...many of it family oriented.

I have been there many times, it isn't about finding something to do it is about the area compared to Disney. When at Disney you can feel pretty safe because the property is it's own little city. If you go to Vegas or NYC where you are not in a resort area but instead in a huge city the trouble and problems that can happen will only get bigger. When you are at worlds in Disney unless you are staying off property you rarely if EVER leave the Disney property. Trust me I love Vegas and NYC, but they are not the types of areas I would ever hold a competition like worlds.

Here is the main problem with worlds THE SEATING:::: Last year my husband got up to go to the bathroom and I put my jacket in his chair and a lady literally threw her daughter into my husbands chair. When I said excuse me my husband just got up to go to the rest room she barked at me that there was no saving seats. When people get so neurotic about seating that someone cant even go to the bathroom there is a problem after he came back I had to make the kid leave. There is just not enough seats in the milk house and the Jostens is not even close to being good enough to a sloppy second.

ugh Tell me about it! the seating is aweful...the only seat I could find was like one random seat where shooting stars were sitting...of course I was sitting there when CEA went...lemme tell you awkward :rolleyes:

ugh Tell me about it! the seating is aweful...the only seat I could find was like one random seat where shooting stars were sitting...of course I was sitting there when CEA went...lemme tell you awkward :rolleyes:

oh please please let them change the venue for future years!

Back