All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

overall majors experience: not worth it. people were right when they said it wasn't going to be what people were making it out to be. soooooooooooo glad I didn't actually pay for cheerlive, as well.

Agreed. I'm certainly glad i didnt waste the money just to watch the same videos on youtube 2 seconds after the teams competed.

overall majors experience: not worth it. people were right when they said it wasn't going to be what people were making it out to be. soooooooooooo glad I didn't actually pay for cheerlive, as well.

Didn't need to pay for Cheerlive they have been broadcasting it for free throughout the day all while still charging people.
How many people are going to want their money back?

Not to take ANYTHING away from CEA buuuuuut coed elite may have had high difficulty... but TG blew everyone out of the water with cleanliness and overall choreo IMO... kinda confused:confused:
From the other thread.. In order to score in coed stunting on Jammy scoresheet, it has to be unassisted.

Didn't need to pay for Cheerlive they have been broadcasting it for free throughout the day all while still charging people.
How many people are going to want their money back?
Haha, people are psychos if they ask for $10 back. If you honestly need your $10 that bad, you probably shouldn't have bought the feed in the first place. Live and Learn. After all the CEA showcases and other competitions that have had screwed up feeds during the only teams you want to watch, I think many have learned to just wait to see it on youtube and save the money.

Haha, people are psychos if they ask for $10 back. If you honestly need your $10 that bad, you probably shouldn't have bought the feed in the first place. Live and Learn. After all the CEA showcases and other competitions that have had screwed up feeds during the only teams you want to watch, I think many have learned to just wait to see it on youtube and save the money.

Yeah there was no way in heck I was going to pay to watch it because I know the reputation they have for cutting in and out. I would imagine though that those that did pay wouldn't be too happy that they were broadcasting it for free.

Prime Tyme Athletics Nighthawks are 1st in small coed 5 whaaaaaat!!!! As much as I love BSB, Prime Tyme soo deserves it!!!! And Matrix Vortex is in 2nd in medium coed 5 by less than a point, you divas better do work tomorrow!!! ANDDD CEA Lady X is in first ahhh!!!

Okay done being a fangirl for a while......

Medium coed:
1. CEA
2. Matrix
3. Reign
4. ICE
5. Cheer Alliance
6. INdiana AS
7. The Cheer Center

Small coed:
1. Prime Tyme Nighthawks
2. ICE
3. Cheer express
4.USA Wildcats
5. Pro Spirit
6. Atlanta Jayhawks
7. Hotcheer
8. Brandon
9. Legacy xtreme
10. Cheer Legendz
11. Matrix
12. OVA
13. Fire and Ice
14. FAME
15. Dream
16 Planet Spirit
17. ALLstar rebels
18. Cheer city united

Prime Tyme Athletics Nighthawks are 1st in small coed 5 whaaaaaat!!!! As much as I love BSB, Prime Tyme soo deserves it!!!! And Matrix Vortex is in 2nd in medium coed 5 by less than a point, you divas better do work tomorrow!!! ANDDD CEA Lady X is in first ahhh!!!

Okay done being a fangirl for a while......

can someone post the link to results? I cant open the ite for some reason.

Back