All-Star Jamfest Super Nationals 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
So the attendance list went out to owners/coaches yesterday. Wondering who all will be attending this year as the list appears to be missing some regulars.

Anyone attending in the large senior 2 division? We are currently the only one I see in Senior 2 with over 20 athletes.

I know that one local gym that usually brings more than 10 teams is not attending this year.

My gym is going with 5 teams.

Small Youth 2
Small Junior 1
Small Junior 2
Small Junior 3
Small Senior 2

I'm excited, I think this event is so much fun! There's always something going on to keep the kids occupied.

The gym I coach at is bringing (pretty sure these are the only teams going):

Small Junior 3
Small Junior 4
Coed Senior 4.2
Small Coed R5

Bummed I won't be there with my J3 kiddos but I couldn't miss any school the first week of class [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the attendance list went out to owners/coaches yesterday. Wondering who all will be attending this year as the list appears to be missing some regulars.

Anyone attending in the large senior 2 division? We are currently the only one I see in Senior 2 with over 20 athletes.
Shouldn't they mix u with small senior? I thought they did that if there wasn't at least 2 in EACH division?

Shouldn't they mix u with small senior? I thought they did that if there wasn't at least 2 in EACH division?

Yes that is most likely what will happen. Was just hoping maybe someone was listed wrong or not on the schedule at all yet.

Back