All-Star January 1st - Amnesty Day

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kristenthegreat I thought you were better than ALL people ?!?!
I promised Jesus I'd be modest if I got everything I wanted for Christmas. Since I got ALMOST everything I wanted, I took a pledge of light modesty, which ends tonight at midnight. It's been a deep struggle, I can tell you. It's much easier to get people to stop saying words if I throw the full-weight of my self-centered ego at them..

I'm doubt DJ will even return. He has his hands full with his own successful message board...;)

25qeiav.gif

I promised Jesus I'd be modest if I got everything I wanted for Christmas. Since I got ALMOST everything I wanted, I took a pledge of light modesty, which ends tonight at midnight. It's been a deep struggle, I can tell you. It's much easier to get people to stop saying words if I throw the full-weight of my self-centered ego at them..

Sometimes when you have posts full of big words that I'm too lazy to comprehend I shimmy you simply because I like you and feel you deserve a shimmy.

I'm not sure why i'm so pro-DJ especially considering I didn't agree with a lot of what he said and did on here but he was SO nice to me at worlds and I can't forget that. I'll be glad if he comes back. Although i'm not sure he will...

Sometimes when you have posts full of big words that I'm too lazy to comprehend I shimmy you simply because I like you and feel you deserve a shimmy.
My mother bought me a book called 'The Dictionary of Disagreeable English' one Christmas. It's basically a book on grammar and the proper usage for all the commonly misused words. It's like my mother's encouraging me to be socially awkward for the rest of my life :oops: I just like words. There's a million and a half ways to say one idea, and I happen to like variety :D

My mother bought me a book called 'The Dictionary of Disagreeable English' one Christmas. It's basically a book on grammar and the proper usage for all the commonly misused words. It's like my mother's encouraging me to be socially awkward for the rest of my life :oops: I just like words. There's a million and a half ways to say one idea, and I happen to like variety :D

I completely agree, but I shimmy you a lot I think and I would just like you to know that 50% of it is agreement and 50% of it is you're cool.

I'm not sure who or what will come back (or if they would revert back to their old names). I guess I wasn't concerned with who would come back as much as its a bit of a reset and a start of something fresh. Andre mentioned it and it just seemed like the right idea. If people decide they no longer like the board that is fine. It is it's own thing.

I'm not sure why i'm so pro-DJ especially considering I didn't agree with a lot of what he said and did on here but he was SO nice to me at worlds and I can't forget that. I'll be glad if he comes back. Although i'm not sure he will...

Is was SO nice to me at worlds & always tried to find things out from me about babs & swoosh at the beginning of the season. Then he would talk behind my back.

Back