Jersey Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 6, 2011
all this talk about this so called team "jersey cheer" is very annoying, the show is not good because it makes the team look bad with PA cursing not only does this team have poor coaches, but there ability for level 5 is not that good...they can barley do full ups, their tick tocks arent solid and for this first time this weekend at all-star challenge they were...they dont have standing fulls, if i am wrong i think they have 2? and they only have a couple two to doubles, that isnt a real level five..i persoanlly think if they went down to level 4 they be amazing and i think that is more their level'

another thing
i think this was a wrong gym to have for a first allstar gym, i think it should be a worldwide gym, and not only level 5 but all different levels, it really should of been Top Gun, Cheer Athletics, World Cup, or Maryland Twisters...thats just a couple thoughts and ithink many would agree

and i think its retarded how they have about this driving nonsense with this girl, is this a cheerleading show or the drama of a jersey girls family who wont let her drive? i dont think sooo!

original poster, it kinda sounds like you are just someone that cheers somewhere else in jersey and wishes it was your program. I think its funny how you say, they dont have standing fulls and then you say , well they have two...lol. To funny. I personally do not support the show in general but I think that you are just against CJA .

I think it's an interesting look into all-star cheerleading. It doesn't matter what program they chose to go with. I am upset to see that they are only showing the level 5 team though. That doesn't make it a fair look into the world of all-stars.

better they chose small senior 5 over mini 1.

they are really trying to show everyone that our sport is competitive and hard.
and as for showing outside drama, theyre trying to get more people to watch. if the entire show was about their practices and competitions, people from outside of the cheer world would get bored quickly.

i think everyone should stop complaining now please :)

all this talk about this so called team "jersey cheer" is very annoying, the show is not good because it makes the team look bad with PA cursing not only does this team have poor coaches, but there ability for level 5 is not that good...they can barley do full ups, their tick tocks arent solid and for this first time this weekend at all-star challenge they were...they dont have standing fulls, if i am wrong i think they have 2? and they only have a couple two to doubles, that isnt a real level five..i persoanlly think if they went down to level 4 they be amazing and i think that is more their level'

another thing
i think this was a wrong gym to have for a first allstar gym, i think it should be a worldwide gym, and not only level 5 but all different levels, it really should of been Top Gun, Cheer Athletics, World Cup, or Maryland Twisters...thats just a couple thoughts and ithink many would agree

definatly maryland twisters:) and they should focus on all the levels in the gym not just 5.

the cursing is a little crazy. I give them credit for beig a
level 5. but, I do feel bad for the flyer that fell at worlds! they always replay her mistake! lol but its good that their
giving allstar cheerleading the recognition it needs :)

i dont know why theyy have there own show top gun,world cup,or maryland twisters should have there own show and their coach was cussing and stuff on it she should get in trouble for that and most of it looked like acting anyway!!!!

Back