Jersey Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to comment on "in New Jersey they speak differently". I have lived in New Jersey almost my entire life andI have never spoken that way. Most women AKA ladies in New Jersey do not speak the way it was protrayed in the clip. My daughter has been an all star cheerleader for more then half her life and she has never been refered to a B---- and if she was I would have a problem with that. I have no comment about the show or the clip I have never seen the show. But please the other 49 states do not assume the language used in this clip is acceptable in our state. I raise my daughter to be a strong smart women with morales and kindness as does her friends parents. I feel any inteligent women can find other more appropriate way to get their point across. Cheer is a sport of mostly women and for women to degrade other younger women will never be acceptable in my home, as I hope it will always be in any gym she cheers in.

Ugh..another post teeming with piety and self-righteousness...It is obvious you have never seen the show.

I do agree that we should ditch the whole "It's NJ and that's how people talk" because I've been all over this country and people use the word in question EVERYWHERE I've been. Any excuse about it being part of NJ culture is just a cop out.

Patty Ann didn't call anyone a b**** for the 1,000,000,000th time...and there was nothing degrading about HOW she used the word. In terms of how you raise your children, Patty Ann is legendary for "raising" cheerleaders who are smart, moral, and strong. So you've kind of failed at the back-handed sublte insults of a woman you've never met or a show you've never seen,

I have to comment on "in New Jersey they speak differently". I have lived in New Jersey almost my entire life andI have never spoken that way. Most women AKA ladies in New Jersey do not speak the way it was protrayed in the clip. My daughter has been an all star cheerleader for more then half her life and she has never been refered to a B---- and if she was I would have a problem with that. I have no comment about the show or the clip I have never seen the show. But please the other 49 states do not assume the language used in this clip is acceptable in our state. I raise my daughter to be a strong smart women with morales and kindness as does her friends parents. I feel any inteligent women can find other more appropriate way to get their point across. Cheer is a sport of mostly women and for women to degrade other younger women will never be acceptable in my home, as I hope it will always be in any gym she cheers in.

Back