All-Star Large Coed 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some Tumbling and Jumps for Top Gun 2012-2013 *LOVE*

I wonder if top gun will go back to have two opposite jumpers instead of one point since they have more guys with really pretty jumps.
I think I would like to see that

Top Gun large coed definetly showed off at Hot Shots! I was super impressed!! They were all so humble too and friendly. And their boys are hot.... Haa here's a picture from twitter of them
6cce5554-2be0-1b77.jpg

oh hey there Cali stunt 2009-2010 ;)

Oh hey there college cheerleading 15 years ago...
haha just thinking that myself...it was pretty much a standard.
(ETA: and we didn't have any assistance besides the toss up to it)

Is Cameron Bonton staying staying with coed or is he going back to black ops? Or has he aged out?

Is Cameron Bonton staying staying with coed or is he going back to black ops? Or has he aged out?

He was actually practicing with UA Prodigy this summer and was debating moving out here because his brother coaches here. But I don't think a decision has been made yet where he is going to cheer.

He was actually practicing with UA Prodigy this summer and was debating moving out here because his brother coaches here. But I don't think a decision has been made yet where he is going to cheer.
Oh thats sounds very good. Im so impressed with ua, is prodigy small or medium?

"We already told you once, the girls of the world ain't nothing but trouble." Saw some Cali kids Tweet that and while it's only a tweet, I can't wait to see their routine and see everyone else in large coed this year!

Back