All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haven't seen a recent video of Cali Coed but the first one that I saw I noticed that there was NO unassited/coed stunt section which I found really odd. I am sure that it will be added but until then those other teams have something up on Cali. Of course since many other competition companies don't score specifically for that I can completely understand why they wouldn't have it in a routine yet.

Haven't seen a recent video of Cali Coed but the first one that I saw I noticed that there was NO unassited/coed stunt section which I found really odd. I am sure that it will be added but until then those other teams have something up on Cali. Of course since many other competition companies don't score specifically for that I can completely understand why they wouldn't have it in a routine yet.
Vegas when they got their bid

They still have no seperate "coed"/unassited/partner stunting section in their routine like all the other teams have. That part of the scoresheet is meant to aim towards unassisted stunts and Cali doesn't have it. Again I am sure they will change things around and add it in as the season progresses, hopefully by NCA, but right now they are lacking that part of the routine that the other teams have.

They still have no seperate "coed"/unassited/partner stunting section in their routine like all the other teams have. That part of the scoresheet is meant to aim towards unassisted stunts and Cali doesn't have it. Again I am sure they will change things around and add it in as the season progresses, hopefully by NCA, but right now they are lacking that part of the routine that the other teams have.
yes...it will be much different by worlds...:)

yes...it will be much different by worlds...:)

Yeah that is why they can't be counted out. Cali seems to usually always be changing their routine so you never really know their full potential until around NCA. It was odd to see a team without the coed stunting section, though I am not complaining about CEA and Cheetahs are the only teams that make it flow with the routine right now. Can't wait to see what they pull out because they are always a favorite of mine.

right guys???

Yeah that is why they can't be counted out. Cali seems to usually always be changing their routine so you never really know their full potential until around NCA. It was odd to see a team without the coed stunting section, though I am not complaining about CEA and Cheetahs are the only teams that make it flow with the routine right now. Can't wait to see what they pull out because they are always a favorite of mine.
all i can really say is EVERy team at this caliber is always changing the routine...but if CEA and cheetahs are already starting out this season with their "rough draft" of their routine already including the elements they need... then i cant wait to see how they progress from here!!!!:enjoyshow:

I read on facebook that they got a "new routine" so maybe they have an unassisted stunting section in their routine now. But if they dont they might want to add it since all these other large teams are. This year the large coed division is definitely going to be fun to watch with all the talented teams. ACE,CEA,Cheer Athletics, and Top Gun. Everyone better come with it!!!!!

Back