Looking;cali, Maryland Twisters, Top Gun, Cheer Athletics, Wc, & Cheer Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't have anything left, except for the grey fold over spankies in adult small/medium. I don't think they are making the two strap anymore and we'll be getting new stuff. I'll be ordering a good amount of stuff when the order forms come out. I am not selling and I will be looking for F5 sports bras, Top Gun, Ahletics, and other famous teams. Thank you. x

If you are able to buy smaller sizes of sports bras/spankies from these gyms(listed above), post below, or message me! I would love to trade you az power stuff, like this;
424975_2772467919283_220227930_n.jpg

unfortunately, those items are from last year, i don't think anymore are available, but i would be happy to check. this gives you an idea of what my gym will come out with later in the year.

*I would basically do anything to get two F5 sports bras, or California Allstars sports bras*
I can meet up at a comp with you, or, I can ship to anywhere in the US. Due to expenses, I will not be shipping to international places.
**This is not my picture, there is some left over of the two strap lace, and the grey cross straps, message me if interested!!!***
do you have the 3 strap anymore?

I have an size AS Two Strap Lace Sports bra to trade now!!
To trade I'm looking for
-F5 Sports Bra (real ones)
-White Top Gun Sports bra
-Fame Braided Sports Bra
Also I have a ton of other stuff to trade! Kik me azpowereliza for pictures!

Back