All-Star Majors 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1 BF and I also saw a tumbling omission for Lady Jags. And that stunt in the back before jumps did a weird thing. Like, it bobbled but I could not see if it fell or not.

1 BF and I also saw a tumbling omission for Lady Jags. And that stunt in the back before jumps did a weird thing. Like, it bobbled but I could not see if it fell or not.
I was wondering the same thing. I also found the sparkle on their uniforms almost distracting, I can't really explain it but it was odd

1 BF for Beatles. I could not see if that one end stunt (that connects arms and paperdolls in the PYR) fell or just bobbled.

This is my first time seeing ATeam.

Normally I'd compliment their flexibility but today I cannot.

The opening stunt is has potential but there is a disturbing lack of flexibility to one side of center and that kickup then to ticktock has to get cleaner or it is going to look crazycakes.

I loved Royalty's opening stunt. Shame no hit.

(They had a pretty bad BF. Base to the ground.)
They had another stunt with a flyer to the ground that then missed the basket after. I wasn't wowed by that routine in general though.

I have not been able to watch a single routine all the way through. Maybe a little bit of openings, then buffer and miss the entire routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not been able to watch a single routine all the way through. Maybe a little bit of openings, then buffer and miss the entire routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:( Mine was blurry for the first team, but it's been perfect since.

This expert feedback isn't real feedback because if it was it would be more like:

HAVE Y'ALL NOT STRETCHED SINCE 5TH GRADE WHERE IS YOUR FLEXIBILITY.

(Some solid performances but I peep that it is lacking in quite a few teams, even those who would normally get positive comments from me about it)

:( Mine was blurry for the first team, but it's been perfect since.

It will buffer for so long my laptop will go to sleep due to inactivity!!
Now after complaining about it seems to be working, but just the logo is flashing around with some thumping base. We’ll see if it actually continues when a team goes on...

Side note, seeing on Instagram that Generals apparently hit zero.

Back