All-Star Majors 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know that kids get the routine they're given. I coach. I also know that sometimes you're the bug. Been the bug. Been the windshield. Been the tire.

I get sassy. Plenty of sassy teams. Heck, WCSS does an entire dramatic THEME EVERY YEAR and that's great. It works for them because it is clean. However, part of my issue is when teams are given these extra sassy routines and stunts are not entirely consistent. I stand by the fact that when a routine is extra, has a thousand extra counts of sass in the stunt, etc. and it is not consistent, some of the extra probably needs to go

Last edited:
Where did I ever say I was happy or even implied happiness over kids having a bad night?

Wow.

Is your kid on this team because you seem super hypersensitive.
And this is what is wrong with kids these days. These moms baby them and don't allow for constructive criticism. I don't care for SSX to sassy for my taste. If they don't like the style of the choreo that is a gym issue, leave and go to one you like. Its not for me but obvi some kids and parents like. For me the best show of the night that was entertaining without going overboard with Twist and Shout.

And this is what is wrong with kids these days. These moms baby them and don't allow for constructive criticism. I don't care for SSX to sassy for my taste. If they don't like the style of the choreo that is a gym issue, leave and go to one you like. Its not for me but obvi some kids and parents like. For me the best show of the night that was entertaining without going overboard with Twist and Shout.
If you don't like the routine, great. But, I've also been the bug, athlete, and windshield. I'm not a parent. Your post with its capital letters, did not contain one constructive critique.

"you can't SASS AND 50 THOUSAND EXTRA MOTIONS AND AHHHHH THERE'S A SHARK IN THE WATER if it doesn't HIT." <<<Should they have just walked off of the floor when their stunts fell? Stopped performing the routine they way it was choreographed? Maybe I'm missing something. But that's what she said.

Nowhere did I say that. They did quite well for themselves in past seasons and that's great. I wish every single kid all the success in the world this season. I think anyone who has posted here long enough knows that.

Just making an observation that that stunt is at times not the cleanest and maybe something needs to go. Heck, if it makes you feel any better, that is certainly not the only stunt I feel that way about this season (e.g. Diamonds has one, ATeam.)

Nowhere did I say that. They did quite well for themselves in past seasons and that's great. I wish every single kid all the success in the world this season. I think anyone who has posted here long enough knows that.

Just making an observation that that stunt is at times not the cleanest and maybe something needs to go. Heck, if it makes you feel any better, that is certainly not the only stunt I feel that way about this season (e.g. Diamonds has one, ATeam.)

Things don't always come across the way they're meant in writing. Let's just chalk it up to that and hope everyone has a great season.

*nm They are slowly posting all of the scores.

Last edited:
Back