All-Star March 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Saw this video on my twitter feed this morning and thought it was pretty cool! I don't know if its been mentioned before, but in SE's new routine the center stunt groups bases spin on the show and go, I definitely missed that the first few times I watched the routine!

Saw this video on my twitter feed this morning and thought it was pretty cool! I don't know if its been mentioned before, but in SE's new routine the center stunt groups bases spin on the show and go, I definitely missed that the first few times I watched the routine!

Also the main base on the left! Would be cool if they're all working on it for worlds! :D

ETA: Went back to look at the vid, there are currently 2 groups all spinning and the other 3 doing show n go's have one base spinning.

I'm not sure if it necessarily backfired.....I mean they did just win NCA, and were in 1st for UCA for Day 1.

And I'm not the biggest Lady Gaga fan (I use to be), but I think she does have a big selection of songs to choose from. I just think the whole stunt sequence to SPEECHLESS to Pokerface Transition might need to be changed to something else. Speechless is a beautiful song, but I think it too slow, and dreadful for a stunt sequence, especially if it doesn't hit.

I feel like they should keep the same theme, but perhaps throw in a few of her more "pop" songs, and less "churchy/preachy" songs such as:

Pokerface
Telephone
Just Dance
Love Game
Aura
Dance in the Dark
Beautiful Dirty Rich
Schiebe
Hair
Boys Boys Boys
I agree with you. I tried looking for other Lady Gaga themed mixes, just to see if its gonna work out. I've actually found one. LOL. And yes, a Lady Gaga themed music can be an energetic and engaging mix too. ^_^ i do hope WCSS remix the music and make it more fun.

I did not even notice that... How clever!

Retweet! I can't find any videos of them anywhere. And I need one from NCA so I can see why they got that sickening score.
You can watch their full routine on varsity.com from NCA. You go to the comp videos then Nca and then search black jacks

Last edited:
I agree with you. I tried looking for other Lady Gaga themed mixes, just to see if its gonna work out. I've actually found one. LOL. And yes, a Lady Gaga themed music can be an energetic and engaging mix too. ^_^ i do hope WCSS remix the music and make it more fun.

Yasssssssss something like this would be way better. It has so much more energy.

fc28643af3a1856d36e490de797c612a.jpg

There is a video of our day 1 at uca on this Facebook page for stars vipers anacondas

Our first ever worlds team; and second competition!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back