All-Star March 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm feeling crazy at the moment but I can't recall seeing a video of Pittsburgh Superstars Supermodels from this season. Honestly I don't even know what division they are competing in this season. Anyone know if they are small senior or IOAG this season and where I can find a video?

I'm feeling crazy at the moment but I can't recall seeing a video of Pittsburgh Superstars Supermodels from this season. Honestly I don't even know what division they are competing in this season. Anyone know if they are small senior or IOAG this season and where I can find a video?
they're large senior, actually. can't seem to find a recent video besides a short Twitter one!

Reallly? That's interesting!! Now you really have wondering where they've been!!

They've competed a lot, and I've seen them in person. Really nice routine and make the team pull off the "large senior" feel. Haven't seen them in a while, so I'm sure theyve made upgrades since last time I watched.

Reckless looks so good. I hope they were able to get a bid. If they hit like this at worlds not many people will be able to top them. Also I really like the capris on them

ALso this Cali J4 team is BAD A**. Im obsessed. Kudos to their coaches

When Reckless hit, that routine takes my breath away. I don't have any knowledge of level 6 and which teams are doing what stunts and tumbling to compare to Reckless - I just know I love them.

When Reckless hit, that routine takes my breath away. I don't have any knowledge of level 6 and which teams are doing what stunts and tumbling to compare to Reckless - I just know I love them.
Does Reckless have a bid yet? They look great[emoji119] love the pants but wish the blue didn't go so low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've competed a lot, and I've seen them in person. Really nice routine and make the team pull off the "large senior" feel. Haven't seen them in a while, so I'm sure theyve made upgrades since last time I watched.

We see that they've competed at WSF, Spirit of Hope (where we think they got a bid), and Battle at the Capitol last weekend. No videos to be found though! You searched for Pittsburgh Superstars - Cheer Theory

Montreal Carabins, coed level 6. A strong school program here! I thought I'd share!

Back