All-Star March 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you! That's exactly how the girls feel and what the feedback has been as well.

If they really want to bring these uniforms back while they are at it, I won't be mad...

b38b3a3b904f5ef59126bb51a1ef08f5.jpg

That uniform is still the best ever.
:shimmy:

If they really want to bring these uniforms back while they are at it, I won't be mad...

b38b3a3b904f5ef59126bb51a1ef08f5.jpg

That uniform is still the best ever.
:shimmy:

I remember them rolling up to WWOS in like a stretch hummer in these uniforms and the boards freaking out about how "different" these were... and now they're a common style. such trendsetters. now they use varsity. such a shame.

As for stars. I want to love their routine, I really do, like when I found out they were doing gaga I was like "YASSS THE GAY GODS HAVE BLESSED THIS DAY" but I cannot focus in this routine. Like I don't remember anything because I'm going cross eyed looking at a motion section or something that's distracting me from the technical aspect/skills of their routine. But at the end of the day, it hits the score sheet. So I do agree with you all on the topic of stars.

giphy.gif

I remember them rolling up to WWOS in like a stretch hummer in these uniforms and the boards freaking out about how "different" these were... and now they're a common style. such trendsetters. now they use varsity. such a shame.
Yessss!! I was there. I almost cried when I saw those uniforms. The rhinestones were shimmering and sparkling all over the place, like paparazzi and flashing cameras were following them. Love them and so happy for the changes and the new mix. Love, love, love those girls!

Back