All-Star March 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just because i'm proud of my girls , our routine from our regionals on sunday (warning: it is not US standart ;)

Some of the flyers just need a little more confidence in the air. Other than this it is an awesome routine!!! hope you hit at Worlds and go to the Europeans!!

I didn't think they wouldn't be great or capable of getting a bid... heck, they'll most likely get paid if they hit, especially this late in the game. I just thought it was odd to pre-maturely release the worlds shirt with a team on it that hasn't even competed yet. I'm superstitious, that's all.

The thing that bugs me the most in stars routine along with a lot of other routines is when stretch tic tocs and hit with bent legs and then pressed up.. It looks so unpleasant it kills me. It doesn't have that snap and looks so unclean. Flexibility is important people especially on the opposite leg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing that drives me bonkers, is ONE of their flyers dosnt hit the same T motions as everyone else on their double up.....at this point in the season it should all be the same one way or another!

I didn't think they wouldn't be great or capable of getting a bid... heck, they'll most likely get paid if they hit, especially this late in the game. I just thought it was odd to pre-maturely release the worlds shirt with a team on it that hasn't even competed yet. I'm superstitious, that's all.

I guess you kinda have to when their bid competition is 2 weeks before Worlds :p

Some of the flyers just need a little more confidence in the air. Other than this it is an awesome routine!!! hope you hit at Worlds and go to the Europeans!!

Thank you!! confidence is a big topic , we try to make them more confident but they are having a hard time! We'll work some mor on it though :) I hope we can hit at Worlds, it would be a dream come true to show a clean routine

5067459.jpg

Back