OT March Madness 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My bracket isn't doing too bad so far, there have definitely been some big upsets that I didn't expect. Still kinda mad that WVU hasn't been doing well the last couple years after going to the Final Four my freshman year. At least my current school made it in!!! I'm not expecting too much out of them, but let's go GW!!!! This match-up is terrible though, Memphis should have been seeded much higher.

My bracket isn't doing too bad so far, there have definitely been some big upsets that I didn't expect. Still kinda mad that WVU hasn't been doing well the last couple years after going to the Final Four my freshman year. At least my current school made it in!!! I'm not expecting too much out of them, but let's go GW!!!! This match-up is terrible though, Memphis should have been seeded much higher.

I gave GW the benefit of the doubt in some of my brackets

Is it bad that I actually had to look up what March Madness and brackets were ? :oops:
And how do you even have time to follow college sports ? Especially in such a large country, I'm in awe that you manage to keep up with all these college teams, on top of professionnal sports teams.

Is it bad that I actually had to look up what March Madness and brackets were ? :oops:
And how do you even have time to follow college sports ? Especially in such a large country, I'm in awe that you manage to keep up with all these college teams, on top of professionnal sports teams.
I only really pay attention to college basketball. And I don't like watching professional sports as much! Basketball is hands down my favorite.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

There are a lot of people who do brackets that don't even watch basketball. My class has a pool going and I'd say half the people that are doing it have never watched a single college basketball game. Some people just pick teams based on colors/mascots or what sounds good to them at that moment, oddly enough those are the people who seem to do better lol. I think it's just grown into something that some people just do for fun this time of year, and a way to gain/lose a lot of money depending on how many brackets you make. But yes, college basketball and football are HUGE here, I think you would be surprised at how dedicated a lot of people are to college sports (many people even more so than professional).

I prefer college basketball to professional. And I really only follow my school's team. The only pro sports I really watch are hockey and baseball, but even then I'm not that into it, haha.

There are a lot of people who do brackets that don't even watch basketball. My class has a pool going and I'd say half the people that are doing it have never watched a single college basketball game. Some people just pick teams based on colors/mascots or what sounds good to them at that moment, oddly enough those are the people who seem to do better lol. I think it's just grown into something that some people just do for fun this time of year, and a way to gain/lose a lot of money depending on how many brackets you make. But yes, college basketball and football are HUGE here, I think you would be surprised at how dedicated a lot of people are to college sports (many people even more so than professional).

I don't watch college basketball until March Madness starts. Partially because USC (South Carolina) is terrible....and partially because my alma mater (Winthrop) typically doesn't have televised games until the Big South Championship.

I don't have a connection with any other school to want to watch them during the season.

I watch college fball all season...but I only care about Carolina and seeing Clemson fail.
I don't watch pro bball until the final of the finals
as far as pro football.....Superbowl

College sports are so much more exciting than professional ones! The only professional sport I somewhat follow is baseball (go Cubs?). I LOVE college football and basketball, but since my school is not in the tourney I'm just watching the games for the fun and intensity. Hoping the other Big 10 teams do well!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I am surprised, but it's probably because in France, college sports are almost non existant (at least in the media). That's a huge contrast :D

I have UK taking it all... My bracket isn't too messed up yet. M
I really didn't care too much about it, I'm way more into Cubbies Baseball that starts next week.

Back