OT March Madness 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 14, 2009
I know there was talk about the beginning of the tournament in the New New Random Thread but I figured it needed it own thread.

Who is everyone rooting for? Anyone's bracket still unblemished? These games are so good!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've got Virgina winning it all. Somehow though on my bracket one of my final four games is the same as the championship game so. Oops. I didn't put much thought into mine because none of my favorite teams are made it in this year. My bracket is kind of messy already, thanks Duke!

My bracket is absolutely destroyed. I clearly picked the wrong upsets. Duke and Oklahoma really screwed me. But the rest of my bracket isn't looking so hot either lolol.

I have Wichita state winning it all but I would be more than happy if Kansas would win. I was torn on who to pick. Good for Mercer even though they messed me up.

College ball is so much more fun to watch than Pro! Oklahoma and Cincinnati I had in the sweet 16 and I had a few other losses that I didn't have going past round 3. It's still early though - my brackets are historically terrible! Not gonna lie, Duke losing made my day:D. Go Florida (although I really want Syracuse to go all the way)!

My moms bracket for Quicken Loans is 17/19. But it means nothing since Duke lost

I have Wichita State winning in most of my brackets. Gregg Marshall coached at Winthrop when I was there. He's awesome. I'll always root for Gregg

Half of my class was so happy that Duke lost (Carolina fans) and I was just sitting there all sad since they lost and I'm a Duke fan.

Lol I should be a UNC fan because a kid from my graduating class plays basketball there but I just like Duke so much more.

Lol I should be a UNC fan because a kid from my graduating class plays basketball there but I just like Duke so much more.

I should be a UNC fan, since most of my family except for my mom and I, but my mom started to root for the "other team" aka Duke when she was younger and it just passed onto me but not my older sister.

My dad is KU Alum so I would be totally ok if KU won it all, but I have Florida and Louisville in the national championship game with Florida winning it all. I can't stand WSU...so cocky.

I was too bitter about GB not making it and then just missing the at large bid (part of the first 4 out) that I didn't even make a bracket..

College ball is so much more fun to watch than Pro! Oklahoma and Cincinnati I had in the sweet 16 and I had a few other losses that I didn't have going past round 3. It's still early though - my brackets are historically terrible! Not gonna lie, Duke losing made my day:D. Go Florida (although I really want Syracuse to go all the way)!

I'm rooting for my hometown team, Syracuse. I am so proud of them after that game yesterday, it looks like they've gotten their mojo back. They played so so so well yesterday but we'll see how they hold up tomorrow night. The Duke loss today was great. Now if Eastern Kentucky can knock out Kansas, I will be able to breathe a little easier :p Some of these upsets are blowing my mind. Glad I didn't make a bracket this year.

Back