OT March Madness 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My bracket is all sorts of destroyed thanks to Kansas. I have Louisville winning it all again (duh)

Hate to admit it, but after today's game against Kentucky I can really see Wichita State winning it all.

My bracket is all sorts of destroyed thanks to Kansas. I have Louisville winning it all again (duh)

Hate to admit it, but after today's game against Kentucky I can really see Wichita State winning it all.
You spoke to soon... I'm a little disappointed because I had Wichita State winning that game, but now Kentucky will play Louisville!

Hope no one points Wichita State players to this post. Worst jinx ever!:D

Go Big Blue! Great win over the Shockers today!

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

UNC was in my Final Four on my only bracket and they lost today. I have Florida winning it all so hopefully they won't let me down! Luckily 3 out my 4 that I put in the Final Four are still going strong!

A kid from my high school graduating class plays for UNC, so there were a lot of disappointed fans here in Wisconsin. It was all that was on my twitter timeline last night

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm a huge SEC homer but I have Louisville winning tonight.
But I have Florida going all the way so I guess it evens out. ;)
I had Kansas winning my other bracket so we're not going to talk about that one.

I'm so happy with how well Dayton has been doing! I always love when the underdog team comes out and has a great run! Can't wait to see the games tonight!

I'm really happy for Dayton. I had them beating Ohio first round.

But I want them to like chill out and go home now.

Things are getting serious.

Like I said. I'm happy for them.....but

Back