All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Geez guys! Its easy to get to the bottom of this. Just play the mix backwards, like with the Beatles White Album, and all the secret hidden messages will be revealed!

149507_1739795140429_1405182427_1885138_4956766_n.jpg

Excellent! LMAO! You might want to add death due to shimmies because if I could've, I would've shimmied you 823502395 times for that!

Excellent! LMAO! You might want to add death due to shimmies because if I could've, I would've shimmied you 823502395 times for that!

Haha. I cant take full credit - Someone else actually made the chart, someone else actually came up with the idea, and I researched the statistics!

Hahaha was it travis that made it? It made me laugh when I saw he tagged me in it on facebook this morning :) Should have stayed in chat longer!

I feel misrepresented. Cheerleaders are friends, not food

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I feel misrepresented. Cheerleaders are friends, not food

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Sharks can't deny their natural instincts though and with all of these people bleeding blue into the water...Well, you saw the statistics...

just because the music has something other people interpret as "directed towards another team" doesnt mean that:
1. the team is actually directing it at another team...which i can tell you they are absolutely not.
2. tsunami is mean and rude...actually they are still the sweethearts...they just got fierce music
3. that they asked for the specific voiceovers. JR did his thing.
4. or that they are using the voiceovers as a way to put others down and make themselves feel better.

the video PROVES they stepped it up!!!!! ;)

just because the music has something other people interpret as "directed towards another team" doesnt mean that:
1. the team is actually directing it at another team...which i can tell you they are absolutely not.
2. tsunami is mean and rude...actually they are still the sweethearts...they just got fierce music
4. or that they are using the voiceovers as a way to put others down and make themselves feel better.

One of the best Quotes Ever!! So true, couldn't have said it better myself!!

what video? they have every team visible except theirs on spirit unlimited site.

Back