All-Star Most Embarrassing Cheer Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have never seen anything like that.

We used to have a giant platform because we had bushes in front of us that we're impossible to see over.

Then they got a new track and wouldn't let us put our platform on it, so we had to guess what was going on in the game.

We called many wrong cheers that year. We were on defense and we called offense and vice versa.

Luckily the next year they took the bushes out and we could see again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im trying to remember which school in Knox has a platform still but I can't remember. I just remember going there for an away game 2 years ago and being so confused. There was also a school that didn't have a place for the away cheerleaders to stand... I think it was Clinton? We were literally right next to the field goal where there were no bleachers. We had to cheer at a wall.

Im trying to remember which school in Knox has a platform still but I can't remember. I just remember going there for an away game 2 years ago and being so confused. There was also a school that didn't have a place for the away cheerleaders to stand... I think it was Clinton? We were literally right next to the field goal where there were no bleachers. We had to cheer at a wall.
Yep that's Clinton. We were there when it rained and it got so muddy that we had to cheer in the stands. I have pictures from that game of us in the stands. I'm not sure which school still uses a platform but mine hasn't since my senior year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back