All-Star Most Embarrassing Cheer Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ooo I have one for this thread. Okay, so we were cheering at a football game this year and the field was probably wet before the game started (I think there was a tiny bit of snow before the game), but I was like yeah I can still throw a rbhs. So anyways I take off from my back handspring and slip and end up landing on my face. You could definitely hear the crowd go like "awwww" It make it worse, I was tumbling on the paint on the field and my warm ups were covered with paint (and so was part of my face). Our assistant coach was at the game as a spectator and texted me saying "Hope you're okay, that looked pretty bad" hahahah.
So yeah, that's the story of how I face planted in front of 80,000 people

Don't forget "good grame graaron"

I actually first saw this board as a lurker and it almost made me make an account. Now here I am with an account but still a pseudo-lurker... I guess nows as good a time as any to share my two most embarrassing moments.

1. When I first started I was super tiny and flew in a handful of stunts. Also, I was in a stunt group with much older girls who I wanted to impress. I remember once getting ready for a basket and having to fart really bad and trying to hold it in. My coach made us reset before I had time to run to the bathroom and let it out.... and well I farted on my back spot and bases. :oops:

2. A year after the first story I was 11 and had gone through the "womanly change" and was pretty paranoid about my bloomers moving and me showing things I didn't want people to see so I was like maybe if I spray my butt with hairspray the bloomers will stay in place. And then I got a rash from spraying hairspray on my butt which you could totally see during jumps...

We have ladders that we stand on on the track facing the field during football season. Every time we do something, we get off the ladder and face the crowd. One time I just could not get back on my ladder for the life of me and fell three times in a row trying to get up. Our cheering section started chanting "You can do it, Jacqui!". There was another time I zoned out and didn't realize we had scored. Everyone else got down for the fight song, and I stayed in la-la land on my ladder. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At NCA in 2013 we had hit a perfect routine day 1, we get to the dance and I'm all wam bam fierceness yes and then I just blank on the last 8 count of motions. Whatever we hit so I was fine with it.

My first ever college football game cheering we were tumbling and I did a full. Midway through it my pants fell down to my knees. Thank goodness I was wearing shorts underneath but it was so embarrassing.

I actually first saw this board as a lurker and it almost made me make an account. Now here I am with an account but still a pseudo-lurker... I guess nows as good a time as any to share my two most embarrassing moments.

1. When I first started I was super tiny and flew in a handful of stunts. Also, I was in a stunt group with much older girls who I wanted to impress. I remember once getting ready for a basket and having to fart really bad and trying to hold it in. My coach made us reset before I had time to run to the bathroom and let it out.... and well I farted on my back spot and bases. :oops:

2. A year after the first story I was 11 and had gone through the "womanly change" and was pretty paranoid about my bloomers moving and me showing things I didn't want people to see so I was like maybe if I spray my butt with hairspray the bloomers will stay in place. And then I got a rash from spraying hairspray on my butt which you could totally see during jumps...

Re #1, my daughter's flyer farted on them allllllll season! Like, what does this child's mother feed her before practice? Beans and broccoli? LOL

My dad has this awesome video of me as an 8th grader going to do a running tuck on the sideline and completely wiping out. I was pretty pumped because I had the highest tumbling on the team and I'd only had my running tuck since summer. I was totally going to hit it on the sideline at a pretty packed game, too.

Nope.

In the background you can hear my dad go "there she is....awwwwwww oh no!"

American Masters in Baltimore last season my shoe fell off during team tumbling and my friend had to base me in a sock. What made it worse is that my foot was really warm from all the movement we had already done. Also last season we had one guy on my J3 team and I had this ginormous crush on him, but we were like best friends. I was a crossover on J3 and S2, and both my teams found out at the same competition. Now I'm over him (and we're friends), but to this day not one of my teammates lets me forget it. My coaches also found out and one of them still wants us to get together... #awkward
I also trip over stuff in my gym all the time and people love laughing about it. I've gotten so used to it it's not even embarrassing anymore lol.

We have ladders that we stand on on the track facing the field during football season. Every time we do something, we get off the ladder and face the crowd. One time I just could not get back on my ladder for the life of me and fell three times in a row trying to get up. Our cheering section started chanting "You can do it, Jacqui!". There was another time I zoned out and didn't realize we had scored. Everyone else got down for the fight song, and I stayed in la-la land on my ladder. [emoji23]

Can I see a visual? I'm trying and failing to imagine this.

I don't have a clear picture of them, but you can kinda see them in the back here.

I have never seen anything like that.

We used to have a giant platform because we had bushes in front of us that we're impossible to see over.

Then they got a new track and wouldn't let us put our platform on it, so we had to guess what was going on in the game.

We called many wrong cheers that year. We were on defense and we called offense and vice versa.

Luckily the next year they took the bushes out and we could see again.

I have never seen anything like that.

We used to have a giant platform because we had bushes in front of us that we're impossible to see over.

Then they got a new track and wouldn't let us put our platform on it, so we had to guess what was going on in the game.

We called many wrong cheers that year. We were on defense and we called offense and vice versa.

Luckily the next year they took the bushes out and we could see again.

Some schools with newer tracks didn't let us use them, and of course our players on the sideline insist on standing right in front of us, so I know exactly how that feels. So embarrassing when our student section has to yell to us that we're calling the wrong cheers [emoji30]

Back