All-Star Most Embarrassing Cheer Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year at a competition I got lost during the jump sequence. Instead of doing a double-toe bhs on the right count, I started earlier than everyone else and had to add an extra toe touch in the heat of the moment... People still make fun of it and I would have posted the video if it wasn't so embarrassing.. :D
Hahah one of my friends did that exact same this year during a routine. She was center too so it almost looked like it was supposed to happen.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I may have posted this before but I'm not sure. Back in the summer, I was going through a pretty bad mental block. I went to a tumbling class and Odyssey was tumbling at the same time. I was no nervous to tumble that I forgot what I was doing and face planted in a ROUNDOFF. It was so embarrassing, some people even tweeted about it :/ but it's all good now since I throw tucks on the floor by myself haha

Who is watching UCA on ESPN? After CJA, showing the dad cheering in the stands? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THEY SAW THIS AND KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

This was during the GSSA comp I think last year. We were in the middle of our jumps when on the third toe touch my pants split. It was the worst thing ever because I'm a back so when we prepped for our kick dubs the whole audience could see my compression shorts! Lol worst thing ever!

@cheermom5678
& @chyeeaaa69

Btw I'm Bo legged and pigeon toed! Please don't make fun. Although it's bad it was fun to try!
It probably didn't help that my right show came untied and I never fixed so my shoe came off afterwards lol

And yes that is my 6yr old cp taking the video with the "wowww" comment lol

I don't have anything bad to say about that. Serious props to you for posting that video!!

Okay here's a story from one of my first years cheering. We were competing in a gym and it was really small so pretty much everyone was sitting on the floor close to the mat. I was basing a show-and-go. Somehow my flyer's skirt fell down. After the show-and-go we had to reset for another stunt, but her skirt was at her ankles and she was trying to step out of it. Well, it got caught on her feet and she started panicking so the other base, back spot & myself tried helping her. What the audience saw was: 4 stunts hitting perfectly and 3 girls ripping the skirt off their teammate.

Oh man these are great! When I was a junior in high school, I was a flyer for the competition team. My first stunt was a straight up heel stretch single down. While practicing with my group at the beginning of practice one day, I twisted out of my stunt just fine, but somehow my backspot caught my shorts in a weird way & pulled my shorts & underwear clear down to my ankles!!! So embarrassing & totally not done on purpose! 10 years later we still laugh about it to this day when we get together with our old team mates!
LMAOOOOO

Ooo I have one for this thread. Okay, so we were cheering at a football game this year and the field was probably wet before the game started (I think there was a tiny bit of snow before the game), but I was like yeah I can still throw a rbhs. So anyways I take off from my back handspring and slip and end up landing on my face. You could definitely hear the crowd go like "awwww" It make it worse, I was tumbling on the paint on the field and my warm ups were covered with paint (and so was part of my face). Our assistant coach was at the game as a spectator and texted me saying "Hope you're okay, that looked pretty bad" hahahah.
So yeah, that's the story of how I face planted in front of 80,000 people

Back