All-Star Most Embarrassing Cheer Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Similar thing happened to my cp. My daughter was on the tiny team last year. We also have a mini team that she wasn't on initially but a few days before hand we found out that a girl on mini's wouldn't be able to make a competition so they asked my CP to cross up. So she practiced with the girls and learned most of it. The girl who was missing was like front center whole routine so instead of moving some mini's around and just putting my daughter in back they just put my CP in the girls spot up front. After practicing my daughter had the whole thing but the dance she knew none of it. This was a Thursday and no one could teach her the dance on Friday because the coaches were all on the college team and also had a big competition coming up so couldn't miss! So that Saturday we got to the competition when they opened we were like one of the first ones to compete. So there wasn't alot of extra time and this was at like 7am. Since my daughter was on tiny's she had to perform instead of having alot of time to learn the dance for mini's. They ran threw it with her a couple times and that was it. She was 5 so it was so bad. I have the video and she was so lost. She cried afterwards because she thought that's why her mini team didn't get 1st. Atleast her tiny team did so after awards she was all better!

It's scary wether you 5 or 15 learning all that in the last minute just to compete it. Being up front there is no faking or copying so you just got to wing it!

I, thankfully, could realize my mistake and laugh at it, but I can imagine how devastating and difficult that must have been for her! it sucks, but looking back on it, it is quite funny! :p

I, thankfully, could realize my mistake and laugh at it, but I can imagine how devastating and difficult that must have been for her! it sucks, but looking back on it, it is quite funny! :p

Lol I bet! I was sad for her that day to see how upset she was. However it is kind of funny. The dance ended with her sliding her arm around the back of her with her sitting down. There was one other girl opposite of her did the same thing. Once my cp saw her sit down my cp did - that's about the only thing she did right! Lol good times!

196893_1002443346040_1373520103_30008306_7250_n.jpg

this is my high schools cheer team. stuff like this happens at every pep rally, nbd.
tumblr_lgp4ysQ0Vh1qdmsmzo1_250.gif

*this is not me and out of respect for the cheerleader she shall not be named. ;)

OMG I saw this on Youtube and laughed so hard like 2 weeks ago :p

okay so theres a little gap between the tumble trak and the floor and i was on the tumble trak and i fell off, getting my foot caught in the gap between and ran into one of the cheerleaders on our level 5 team

I also have another friend on here who cursed while competing at Cheersport. The judges mentioned "the girl with potty mouth" on the score sheet... @friedyyy

I will also put up a video of Lazers this past season. We missed our pyramid counts for some reason (our music was low and I didn't hear what I normally listen for). So my group went to dip and realized we were on the wrong so we stopped, but the flyer still went a did a braced tuck by herself and landed on her hed and on me.
I was on that panel.... I think, depending on the year....:fro:

this is my high schools cheer team. stuff like this happens at every pep rally, nbd.
tumblr_lgp4ysQ0Vh1qdmsmzo1_250.gif

*this is not me and out of respect for the cheerleader she shall not be named. ;)
I just hope that she is okay after that fall!!! That really looked like it hurt, on a wrestling mat on the hard gym floor no less!

We were waiting for my CPs team to go on the floor, waiting, and waiting... Where were they?? My daughter was walking up the stairs to the floor, sliding her hand up the railing and got her finger stuck in the pole. Trying to pull it out herself didn't work so her teammate just yanked on her hand until it came out. She continued onto the floor and even competed all her tumbling.

Haha this is embarrassing.
I am kind of over weight, out of shape, a mom and haven't done anything in a long time.

I always thought a punch front would be easy. Me not being a tumbler can really do no more then a round off. However, something about a punch front looks easy. I don't think I could do a BHS or tuck but seriously in my head I thought I could land the punch front.

So I tried it at my CP's gym today after camp because I was telling some of the parents and the owner I could do it. Probably hands down the most epic fail ever.

To add to it - it's on video and I noticed how I need to wear a belt and a more supportive bra. Probably the biggest mess ever!!

But hey I should get all the points in the effort category:)

Haha this is embarrassing.
I am kind of over weight, out of shape, a mom and haven't done anything in a long time.

I always thought a punch front would be easy. Me not being a tumbler can really do no more then a round off. However, something about a punch front looks easy. I don't think I could do a BHS or tuck but seriously in my head I thought I could land the punch front.

So I tried it at my CP's gym today after camp because I was telling some of the parents and the owner I could do it. Probably hands down the most epic fail ever.

To add to it - it's on video and I noticed how I need to wear a belt and a more supportive bra. Probably the biggest mess ever!!

But hey I should get all the points in the effort category:)

OMG!! I Love It! I would probably do something like this too. Too funny. I really would love to see the video.

Back