All-Star Mr. Ed's Last Request

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They give out too many bids to Worlds to teams that don't deserve them. The experience is absolutely worth it/not worth the expense. I would/never go without a paid bid.

Big gyms show favoritsm and only care about _____ team even though they spend more time with the rest of the teams. RUDE.

I am going to make a silly rude comment and then when everyone jumps down my throat I am going to blame it on being new even though the comment that was made has nothing to do with being new.

no really i heard from like six different people that -insert favorite teams name here- will win worlds this year without a doubt, they dont even have their routine yet but i heard from a super reliable source (who i just cant give away) that they have squad doubles and standing fulls.

How about the cheer is a sport debate. There seems to be a new thread about it every few months.
Example #1: "The girls basketball team at school doesn't think cheer is a sport, but they don't go to our practices and see what we do." >>>skip over to the high school section "why would we cheer and support our girl's basketball team? that is just stupid!" Well now you know why they won't ever support you, you don't support them.

Example #2: "cheer is a sport because we work really hard at what we do." Please if you are going to argue for it being a sport have an actual argument. Thank you.

How about the cheer is a sport debate. There seems to be a new thread about it every few months.
Example #1: "The girls basketball team at school doesn't think cheer is a sport, but they don't go to our practices and see what we do." >>>skip over to the high school section "why would we cheer and support our girl's basketball team? that is just stupid!" Well now you know why they won't ever support you, you don't support them.

Example #2: "cheer is a sport because we work really hard at what we do." Please if you are going to argue for it being a sport have an actual argument. Thank you.

Also, in order to make our points that were a sport, we bring other sports down.

Back