All-Star Mr. Ed's Last Request

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I heard Tsunami and Panthers are going head to head this year in medium coed. Wait no small coed. (2 days later) I was wrong it is really large coed or maybe it was international coed 6 I can't really remember.

BlueCat said:
Why do people only talk about the same teams all the time? That is not fair. People should talk more about the teams they don't know anything about.

Haha! THIS cracks me up! And I'm fully aware that this is a "I completely agree with you but I have nothing further to contribute to the conversation" post but that doesn't count in this thread.

Right?

So I heard Tsunami and Panthers are going head to head this year in medium coed. Wait no small coed. (2 days later) I was wrong it is really large coed or maybe it was international coed 6 I can't really remember.
WRONGWRONGWRONG! They are LARGE! Gah, get it right!

Topic A. Big gym owners should not be allowed to vote on this because it doesn't even affect them directly. They can't understand or care about the issue because they don't have to deal with the consequences of this on a day to day basis like we do.

Topic B. Big gym owners should not be allowed to vote on this because this affects them directly. They are biased because they have to deal with the consequences of this on a day to day basis.

It was really tiny 8. Get it right.

dang it, I never get it right :help: Since I can't get it right and can't find anyone or anything else to blame it on I am just going to blame it on Jeff Webb.

Topic A. Big gym owners should not be allowed to vote on this because it doesn't even affect them directly. They can't understand or care about the issue because they don't have to deal with the consequences of this on a day to day basis like we do.

Oh come on now, you know Cheer Athletics has no idea what it is like to be a small gym because they have air conditioning and special uniforms.

and we all know big gyms ( insert gym name here) only win cuz of their names....no way cuz of hard work etc....its ALL in the name fame....:cheering:

forget about the 1st place team that celebreates to early
what about that annoying 3rd place that just stays quite when theyre annouced ._.

*yeah people this is me complaining about completely NOTHING! who cares how people celebrate.

Back