All-Star Mr. Ed's Last Request

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is my list of what I think the 5 best numbers are. Please note that I am saying these are in COMPLETELY RANDOM order, so no one is allowed to get offended or disagree because this "isn't necessarily my real ranking."

1. ONE
2. TWO
3. THREE
4. FOUR
5. FIVE
Ummm, you forgot SIX SEVEN EIGHT. They're also really good numbers and DESERVE to be counted. And seven has really cute unis. Just because they've never made top five doesn't mean you can discount them.

Ummm, you forgot SIX SEVEN EIGHT. They're also really good numbers and DESERVE to be counted. And seven has really cute unis. Just because they've never made top five doesn't mean you can discount them.

Just because they dropped 4 of the 5 stunts they were doing doesn't mean you should think they won't win.

How long did it take your CP to get her full (or insert desired skill) ? Because we all know that everyone takes the exact same time to get a skill!

How much does your gym cost? All star cheer is so expensive!!!!! (I must admit I have been guilty of freaking out over the cost of all star cheer more than once)

OMG i cant believe maddie g. FELL AT WORLDS.
the lights went out on tsunamis preformance. they totally planned that to get attention.
:deadhorse:

Back