All-Star Mr. Ed's Last Request

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think its bad sportsmanship when the first place team celebrates when the second place team is called.....except when its my team, cause they worked really hard & they deserve it & everybody else should understand.......

Only World Cup can win...(oops 2010); CEA World Champions 2011 "bobble toes" (oops 2011) - how about 2012 we recognize there are a few team that are great competition for each other - good luck to all!

omg senior elite didnt win they deserved to win they were clearly the best in there division,
whos ace and why did they win they suck topgun should of won (i actually read that on youtube)
why cant i curse?
cheernerdc i cant get into the 18+ section
whats a cp?
the dead horse is such a dead horse now days,
f5 didnt deserve to win
omg you cheered before they called your name
omg ssx had a mean voiceover about stingrays
who classy?
waits what and where is the search bar?

omg senior elite didnt win they deserved to win they were clearly the best in there division,
whos ace and why did they win they suck topgun should of won (i actually read that on youtube)
why cant i curse?
cheernerdc i cant get into the 18+ section
whats a cp?
the dead horse is such a dead horse now days,
f5 didnt deserve to win
omg you cheered before they called your name
omg ssx had a mean voiceover about stingrays
who classy?
waits what and where is the search bar?
I love youtube comments :rolleyes:

Only World Cup can win...(oops 2010); CEA World Champions 2011 "bobble toes" (oops 2011) - how about 2012 we recognize there are a few team that are great competition for each other - good luck to all!
Well geust (oops 2011) I definately recognize it....Shooting Stars are fantastic competition for Sr Elite! Can't wait to see them go at it in 2012! Good luck!

silly goose. f5 isn't going small so they'll once again be competition for sr elite as well. you can't get caught up in all these rumors!
Who's F5? Oh, you're abbreviating for Fab5? OMG! I didn't know Fab5 was going large all girl. Another one in the division! YAY! Silly me...;)

Latest posts

Back