All-Star Nca 2012 Level 5 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this list updated with all the NCA listings?

If it is, it looks like there will be 43 teams competing for the Paid bids and 24 competing for the at large bids.
For the Paid Bids~~I counted the teams that have no bid, an at large bid, or a partial bid. For the at large I counted the teams that do not have any kind of bid. ( I just used the list above because it is easy to count with the color codes. This is subject to change if there are more teams competing than are listed on the above list. I also counted the International Open teams, both 5 and 6, although I don't know their bid eligibility per the bid declaration)

This will definitely change with several large Worlds Bid events coming up like Spirit Sports, Arhletic, Cheersport..

Is this list updated with all the NCA listings?

If it is, it looks like there will be 43 teams competing for the Paid bids and 24 competing for the at large bids.
For the Paid Bids~~I counted the teams that have no bid, an at large bid, or a partial bid. For the at large I counted the teams that do not have any kind of bid. ( I just used the list above because it is easy to count with the color codes. This is subject to change if there are more teams competing than are listed on the above list. I also counted the International Open teams, both 5 and 6, although I don't know their bid eligibility per the bid declaration)

I am way off. Comparing the NCA performance list to the above posted list, I am way off on the numbers for the teams eligible for bids. There are more teams on the NCA list than are posted here. We will get a better count after the next couple of weekends of competitions and when our list is updated.

I am way off. Comparing the NCA performance list to the above posted list, I am way off on the numbers for the teams eligible for bids. There are more teams on the NCA list than are posted here. We will get a better count after the next couple of weekends of competitions and when our list is updated.
Is the performance list posted online? I can't seem to find it on the NCA Nationals event page. Can you post a link??

Back