All-Star Nca 2020

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will gladly join the open 1 team of all the fierceboard members who miss cheer like myself. My cartwheel is amazing these days. :D

Welcome to why I love our country.. Cheer has open 1 :D
And here is me trying to figure out how I can see NCA and keep up while at our comp today

I have a question: I want to sign up for varsity tv so I can watch NCA since I’ve never watched it before. I’m seeing the monthly option as 29.99 and the yearly option as 12.49/month. I just want to make sure that I’ll only get charged the 12.49 today instead of one lump sum.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I feel like such a newbie.

I have a question: I want to sign up for varsity tv so I can watch NCA since I’ve never watched it before. I’m seeing the monthly option as 29.99 and the yearly option as 12.49/month. I just want to make sure that I’ll only get charged the 12.49 today instead of one lump sum.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I feel like such a newbie.

No do the 29.99. They will charge you for the whole year if you do the $12.49 option.

I made the mistake of thinking I was saving money until I hit the submit button and got charged like $120 something dollars. It’s not monthly it’s a yearly charge. They refunded me after I reached and explained the mistake.

Ok, I'm going to say something very controversial here (just to start off the morning).

Gold is the WORST color on a uniform.

It's too close to skin tone, it doesn't pop and especially with white, just turns to a blob on the floor. It's awful. Maybe like, 1 out of 10 uniforms can do gold right, but as far as on the floor goes it's a big no for me.

Also, music matters. It does. Spend the money, because when the mix is a slow, boring mess your routine becomes a slow, boring mess. No names, but the routine was hard to watch because of the bad music.

Also, music matters. It does. Spend the money, because when the mix is a slow, boring mess your routine becomes a slow, boring mess. No names, but the routine was hard to watch because of the bad music.
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that CMP is really the only producer that makes good mixes anymore. Occasionally DJ Rizz has one, but even his are awful sometimes. But, I haven't heard a bad CMP mix in years. Though, he definitely can't do everybody's.

I'm the only one in the clinic today, so I have my laptop facing a wall. Any chance I get between treating patients I'm running over and watching the stream for a few seconds.

LACF Gold was fun to watch. Some minor things, but overall good. I still stand by my gold uniform comment though, and I actually like theirs.

If I join Thronecats do you think they'll give me a full top? I mean, I've had two kids.

Nevermind, they did a bridge in the dance. I would die if I did a bridge at this point in my life.

WHERE ARE YOU ALL? I'm just talking to myself over here.

Loved Gold!! The parts of ThroneCats I saw also looked great!

Latest posts

Back