All-Star Nca 2020

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Additional commentary on ALL GIRL NT:

Only 3 of them can advance to finals for Worlds, yes?

Lady Lux honestly had the advantage in 2019 with the US field not being as deep. I don't think anyone expected them to NOT advance unless they totally imploded. They were the bigger fish in a new and small pond.

Worlds trials are about to be really interesting knowing that there are 3 spots, and Lady Lux has been beaten before.

Ok a kick line can be cute and all, but why do an entire 8 count of it? This is definitely the most bizarre routine I've seen.

I’m sure steel has won before . Maybe 2017? Since TGLC isn’t winning I would love for Lady Jags to win their first NCA title. They are in first. Also OO and Woman Jags. They have the highest raw scores from yesterday.

ETA: I don’t know why I put 2017, I thought 2018. TGLC won the triple crown in 2017.

I’m sure steel has won before . Maybe 2017? Since TGLC isn’t winning I would love for Lady Jags to win their first NCA title. They are in first. Also OO and Woman Jags. They have the highest raw scores from yesterday.

Cheetahs won in 2017. JK it was TGLC.

They have not. Since 2014 (the first year Steel was a team) the winners have been:
2014: TGLC
2015: TGLC
2016: Cheetahs
2017: TGLC
2018: Cheetahs
2019: TGLC

I’ve figured out what ruins the flouncy skirts for me-the fact they wear them with cheer shoes.

Assume they are not ill fitting and put them with some cute flip flops and I could possibly be in. But with cheer shoes? No. It’s not athletic. It’s like a little club skirt, it makes no sense.

Back