All-Star Nca 2020

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They've never won NCA. Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just need them to keep it the hell together tomorrow. Day I has never been their problem. It’s always day 2 that messes with them. If it’s this frustrating for me to watch — someone with absolutely no skin in this game — I cant imagine how it must be for CSP.

I noticed that it jumps but thought it was my internet?
I have FIOS gigabyte internet and we have live stream tv which never skips or freezes so it's definitely on Varsity/Flo end. It's still doing it at times for me. Normally only for the teams I want to see.

I try not to be too critical of individual teams but ACE Chiefs needs to do away with their props. Absolutely the worst I have seen (and there are a lot of bad ones) and it is so poorly executed. It gives a terrible impression right off the bat.

I feel like it made so little sense that they really did not need a theme.

Does anyone really need a theme?

Remember when the theme was - cheer?

OPEN SMALL COED 6. makes me think of splitting the previous International small coed 5 in half; now half is International small coed 6 like Swooshcats and Blacklight and half went to Open Small Coed 6 like Stingrays Electric.

I just need them to keep it the hell together tomorrow. Day I has never been their problem. It’s always day 2 that messes with them. If it’s this frustrating for me to watch — someone with absolutely no skin in this game — I cant imagine how it must be for CSP.

The thing that happens on Day 2 is also usually a thing that has never even happened before which is maddening from the coaching spot.

Ex: An elite group that has never had an issue. A weird bobble in the PYR that has never happened all season. Not that these have happened but it is usually a thing that makes you literally say "omg what" out loud.

Back