All-Star NCA 2023

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I may have audibly screamed just now when Orange had a routine stop.

This is wild.

I hope she is okay.

I know people say this jokingly all the time but is something up with the FLOOR?

This is like 6th stop/clear floor today. (LACF)

LAG scores:

1.) Cheer Extreme Senior Elite - 98.20
2.) Cheer Athletics Panthers - 95.70
3.) The Stingray All Stars Orange - 94.70
4.) World Cup Shooting Stars - 93.97

1:30AM Dallas time and only about half the results are posted. Even divisions from the morning are missing. This is the biggest competition of the regular season. Why is it so hard to treat this as a real sport and post results a fewer hours after they happen?

Also, there are 27 XS Senior teams, but Varsity only lists the top 20 on their results page. Why are we pretending the other 7 weren’t even there?

Still a whole lot of scores missing this morning. Part of me was wondering if it was me? People had tweeted scores from a few divisions last night (medium coed, small coed, small all girl), like they had been posted, but I am not seeing them. The spreadsheet is all updated for the schedule today and all the scores that I have though.

When Steel hits, that routine is so beautiful.

Good run for TGLC today too! Results should be interesting.

Okay, what is with the lack of transparency with the scores? Usually NCA is pretty decent at releasing scores. Also CU tweeting multiple times about obtaining the scores but not posting them is annoying.

Day 1 scores still aren’t up for about half the divisions, they’re clearly having issues. It’s been like this most of the season, just extremely slow to post scores which should be relatively simple. But this is the slowest I’ve seen it.

People start to lose trust in a sport when it’s so difficult to access scores, it comes across as hiding something from the public. Think about other sports where scores get posted in real time. I get that there is Accuscore, but it still shouldn’t take forever to post scores.

Back