Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Welcome to NCA Day 2!

Here are some useful links that might come in handy:

Remember that the video rights for NCA remain with Varsity and that posting (and asking for posting) videos isn't legal!

Tag me if you think there are any links I should add to this list. I won't be back online until later today though.

Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Maybe someone can add columns for the score breakdowns. And whoever has time can already start adding results from Friday :)

If you purchase the livestream, is there a video on demand as well that lets you review FULL performances?
There's a free VOD for teams that aren't in the arena of full videos. I don't think it was ever answered if the Arena teams would be full videos or the usual 30 seconds cut out, but it's typically free.

Don't know whether to buy the livestream or not since my flight got cancelled again and I'm not going to make it to dallas. Maybe once I find somewhere here to stay for the next few nights I'll sort it out.

Don't know whether to buy the livestream or not since my flight got cancelled again and I'm not going to make it to dallas. Maybe once I find somewhere here to stay for the next few nights I'll sort it out.
Ahh so gutted for you! Hope you get something sorted :)

Back