All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks I tried to edit it and it would not let me. But greatly appreciate because I could not get the bugger to change back :)

**going to relook at LJ and M5.
I agree that Peach's routines are more so always boring lol.
LJ's routine this season is POPPING. LJ has DEFINITELY stepped up from the previous years, I feel like A-Team & Peach are still the same. Aces... if anything, are losing value.

I still can't believe it! She got elbowed in the eye from a double down and was dizzy and couldn't see, so she was smart and sat down instead of trying to keep going. After being cleared by the EMT's that she didn't have a concussion, she went back out and competed with the team (no tumbling or jumps). She is truly their MVP!!

Congrats to your CP's team too!! The J5/J5R teams were so fun to watch in that early morning session!

We saw them, they were so good! Congrats to your CP!

It was three girls out of 25 (including alternate)s on Aces. Don't be mad at the entire team for three peoples mistake! Stop the hate.
And about difficulty and execution, watch both teams. Aces have more difficulty in stunting for sure. Peach has better execution although Aces are much better this year. You cannot blame a team for a few people's poor choices!!!!

um what dont you guys understand about scoring aces do not have higher difficulty than peach in anything.... they werent even second to peach they were 3rd :O if aces were better why didnt they win?! even with 2 falls peach sweeped aces and m5 (??) with over 1 point of a difference. I thinkk you have it backwards peach has better difficulty aces has good execution. Which is why they hit very well, i am not hating the whole team btw im just stating that when you have 5 different girls from 1 team bashing another it will make the whole team look bad, my coach tells us this every time

I don't think pay has anything to do w talking trash amongst sports... so I'm assuming it's okay for everyone on the boards to talk smack against their rival football team but I can't talk smack on another cheer team that I'm against? I don't see the difference? Someone explain please, w logic not opinions.

ugh smh i think i found you on twitter, its a shame your a grown man justifying bullying :( you even have so mannny ppl coming at u on twitter i think your just a troll

ugh smh i think i found you on twitter, its a shame your a grown man justifying bullying :( you even have so mannny ppl coming at u on twitter i think your just a troll
I actually haven't had anyone come at me on twitter? I'm not that grown and I'm not a troll. You're starting to get a little personal over opinions and I don't like that. Feel free to DM me since you know who I am on twitter.:)

I would love to see more Medium Senior love. ECE Bombshells had the highest score of Day 2 according to Justin. Losing by .25 with going feom 11th-2nd. Peach had the highest in Day 1 with almost 3 pt. which allowed them to win with the 2 falls. Aces was amazing both days but maybe didn't hit the highest parts of the score sheet. Can't wait to see them all leave it on the mat at Worlds.

Thanks I tried to edit it and it would not let me. But greatly appreciate because I could not get the bugger to change back :)
I looked at your post again and it has no broken quote. So it must be something else. I also got a notification that you quoted me but no quote. Hmmm that's weird.

I looked at your post again and it has no broken quote. So it must be something else. I also got a notification that you quoted me but no quote. Hmmm that's weird.
Yeah I have no idea.... It was screwy but I got an alert that the moderator on fixed the quote issue and now it shows correctly. I have no idea how it happened since when I typed it I wasn't mid quotes... but it certainly went whacky. My computer went flashy (for lack of a better term twice when I went to post the reply in question so goodness knows.. at least it is all good now :) Thanks for your help :) much appreciated !

as of right now, cali lvl 1-4 results:

lvl 1
3/12 The California All Stars Pink Camarillo sm jr
5/8 The California All Stars Blush San Marcos lg jr
2/3 The California All Stars White Gold San Marcos lg sr

lvl 2
2/11 The California All Stars Bluettes Livermore sm sr a
1/9 The California All Stars Jr Black Camarillo sm jr b
2/11 The California All Stars Deuces Las Vegas lg jr a

lvl3
1/11 The California All Stars JFAB Livermore sm jr a
1/6 The California All Stars J3 San Marcos sm jr b
1/10 The California All Stars J Money Las Vegas lg jr a
3/10 The California All Stars Code 3 Camarillo sm sr coed a
7/9 The California All Stars Vanity San Marcos lg sr a
7/9 The California All Stars Spice Mesa lg sr b

lvl 4
3/12 The California All Stars Covert Livermore lg jr
2/7 The California All Stars Plastix Camarillo sm sr d
1/12 The California All Stars Blackjacks Las Vegas sm sr coed
2/8 The California All Stars S4 San Marcos lg sr a
3/11 The California All Stars Classics Mesa lg sr b
1/9 The California All Stars Onyx Ontario lg sr coed a
7/9 The California All Stars Swag Livermore lg sr coed a
3/9 The California All Stars Shadow Ontario open
5/9 The California All Stars Club 42 Camarillo 4.2 sm sr coed
5/6 The California All Stars Senior Silver 4.2 lg sr coed

all of the above stayed the same except for these, and they improved! :) :
2 from 3/10 Code 3 Camarillo sm sr coed a
5 from 7/9 Vanity San Marcos lg sr a

heres the rest:

lvl 5
3/26 lady bullets
3/14 so fab sm sr r
3/11 strikers sm sr r coed
5/11 sniper sm sr r coed
4/29 smoed
3/19 aces
1/14 blackops
1/11 midnight lg sr r coed
3/10 coed sam marcos
3/7 sparkle san marcos
9/16 regulators mesa sm io coed
5/11 ghost recon livermore lg io coed

Just looked at that dad's social media and uh yeah...

pfo8jxm.gif
omg XDDDD

I would love to see more Medium Senior love. ECE Bombshells had the highest score of Day 2 according to Justin. Losing by .25 with going feom 11th-2nd. Peach had the highest in Day 1 with almost 3 pt. which allowed them to win with the 2 falls. Aces was amazing both days but maybe didn't hit the highest parts of the score sheet. Can't wait to see them all leave it on the mat at Worlds.
Fortunately many divisions have made group chats and the Medium senior one seems to be full of love. I'm not saying it's right, but sometimes things are said or typed in the heat of the moment - hopefully a lesson learned going forward. I'm glad the athletes are moving past it and forming friendships.

Fortunately many divisions have made group chats and the Medium senior one seems to be full of love. I'm not saying it's right, but sometimes things are said or typed in the heat of the moment - hopefully a lesson learned going forward. I'm glad the athletes are moving past it and forming friendships.
The Medium Senior group chat has been around since Majors 2016. It is full of love. They have been friends for over a year=)

Maybe I'm in a bubble, but I'm into a LOT of different sports, and never have I ever seen athletes or coaches/managers/owners talk bad about another team or player on social media, other that in cheer.

Back