OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I honestly and truly hate everyone on my high school team. (Except my best friend...) they are all immature bullies who think they're better than everyone else just because they're cheerleaders. i'm over it.
Must I come and beat someone up? Oh wait I would be bullying... Darn.

Must I come and beat someone up? Oh wait I would be bullying... Darn.
no, you definetly can... haha. I guess i shall tell the story. So, today, we started practice with our new coach since our old one is on maternity leave. She gave us all a sheet of paper and told us to write everything that we liked and disliked about the team. i wrote
dislike:
-hair down for practice
-wearing dangly earrings to practice
-not having the right practice outfits
-being all over guys at games
-drunk photos/cussing on social media sites
-we get alot done at practice (okay i lied on that one. we actually don't but thats all i could think of.)
and there's these 3 girls that hate me on the team. and i mean they do everything they can to make my life a living hell. anyways one of the girls wrote
like:
(i don't even remember what they put)
dislike:
-ryleigh's negative tweets about practice
-ryleigh's motions
-ryleigh's tumbling
-ryleigh...

okay first of all- that was uncalled for.
2nd of all- great first impression about me for the new coach...?
3rd- everyone laughed. i didn't... it wasn't funny and it was rude. and you know what the coach did? absolutely nothing.
4th- I HAVE NEVER TWEETED ONE NEGATIVE THING ABOUT PRACTICE.
i'm just so pissed right now i can't even deal...

Lacey you should have just posted all your sr pics on here! I just seen them on Facebook and they're all perfect!

My Sr pics were soo terrible! Lol
Aww thank you!! I didn't wanna overload everyone and look like I loved myself haha. I just wanted to share a few because I was so excited to finally get them!! They were so expensive though... Craziness.

no, you definetly can... haha. I guess i shall tell the story. So, today, we started practice with our new coach since our old one is on maternity leave. She gave us all a sheet of paper and told us to write everything that we liked and disliked about the team. i wrote
dislike:
-hair down for practice
-we get alot done at practice (okay i lied on that one. we actually don't but thats all i could think of.)
and there's these 3 girls that hate me on the team. and i mean they do everything they can to make my life a living hell. anyways one of the girls wrote
like:
dislike:
-ryleigh's motions
-ryleigh's tumbling
-ryleigh...

3rd- everyone laughed. i didn't... it wasn't funny and it was rude. and you know what the coach did? absolutely nothing.
WOAH she read all those out loud to the team?! And soooo uncalled for and (excuse my French) biotchy to put your name!! ERG! I don't like mean people!

dislike:
-hair down for practice
like:
dislike:
-ryleigh's motions
-ryleigh's tumbling
-ryleigh...

Ahh, well I'd go up there and tell them about theirselves BUT I'd go to jail!

I can't even... I'd be livid. If she had a problem with you individually she could of done that with you privately, but that was not the time and the place. If I was the coach, we would have a few words!

And heck I'd put her in the back in the formation for games and put you first row!
Ahh Smh

I'm sorry:(

WOAH she read all those out loud to the team?! And soooo uncalled for and (excuse my French) biotchy to put your name!! ERG! I don't like mean people!
i;m talking to my principal that's over all the sports about it tomorrow. it's ridiculous.. all she does is tweet about me. and subtweet me. all the time. and she's at my school on a transfer. so if she does one wrong thing she can go back to where she came from.
Ahh, well I'd go up there and tell them about theirselves BUT I'd go to jail!

I can't even... I'd be livid. If she had a problem with you individually she could of done that with you privately, but that was not the time and the place. If I was the coach, we would have a few words!

And heck I'd put her in the back in the formation for games and put you first row!
Ahh Smh

I'm sorry:(
unfortunately she's my old coach's favorite and she's in the front of everything... even though it's her first year on the team.

i;m talking to my principal that's over all the sports about it tomorrow. it's ridiculous.. all she does is tweet about me. and subtweet me. all the time. and she's at my school on a transfer. so if she does one wrong thing she can go back to where she came from.

unfortunately she's my old coach's favorite and she's in the front of everything... even though it's her first year on the team.
She should be sent back to where she came from! Ship her in a box haa

i wish i didn't care as much as i do.

my boyfriend called me and said "oh, and little miss 'i'm spending my birthday in pittsburgh,' i gave up opening on a show for you that weekend." and i said--"if you want to do it, then do it. don't give it up for me. " and he got all defensive and told me how i turn everything into being the victim and whatever. and i was really just telling him to do what HE WANTED. not what I wanted, no matter how much I want him to come out and be with me and my friends for my birthday, because I spend almost every other weekend with him and his friends, where he wants to be, doing what he wants. he even asked me if his friend could come along that weekend...which i don't mind, but I want to spend some alone time with him, but then I'll feel bad making his friend hang out in a city he doesn't know alone...and it started this big fight. and now he's telling me he won't come visit me this weekend--he's spent one weekend out here in the almost eight months we've been dating. why can't i just let it go? i tried talking to him about it, and he just kept telling me he was tired, and saying goodbye. I just wanted to resolve this problem. I really don't want to spend my birthday with him being upset about something else he could have been doing that he wanted. I've spent too many birthdays upset over other people.

Latest posts

Back