OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I feel so dumb - I didn't realize that I had ordered last years fierce bow cause I'm a newb so when I saw that the post about the "purple bow" was bumped today I read it & ordered this years too! Haha so now I'll have both.. But hopefully she's still taking orders for this years bow, I mean it's still on the website so I should be good right!?

Just keep the old one (even though it's new to you). Makes you look old school!

Where does everyone get their mystique, grosgrain, and spandex ribbon? I don't have a JoAnns by me (they just started building it).

Where will I be all night? Rodgers Library doing a media plan for which the rough draft is due in less than 24 hours. Wooo College.. Oh and because of classes overlapping I now get to stay through spring of '12!

I just got my ACT score and I got a 32! I'm so pumped! and I got a 35 on the science part..... which I thought I did completely tragic on. And I want to tell everyone cause I'm so excited but I'll feel like I'm bragging........ so I thought I'd just share with you guys instead :)

I applied for a babysitting/nannying job today for the summer that I really want, I reallllyyyy hope I get it!

Sooo I bought some fabric from the store and tried to make a bow...but the tails were like almost touching the top flaps or whatever of the bow..how many inches do yall make your bows?

Sooo I bought some fabric from the store and tried to make a bow...but the tails were like almost touching the top flaps or whatever of the bow..how many inches do yall make your bows?

I usually try to cut the ribbon about 12 inches or longer because i want to have tails but I don't cut it more then 24..

Made another bow and drove on the highway today!!! I DIDN'T CRASH!!!! I'm so happy!! I'm so close to getting my lisence!!

Ahhh things are coming up so soon its CRAZY! KE$HA concert, my birthday is in just a bit over a month, then my trip to an undecided location with 7 or 8 of my friends, maybe another concert, end of school, a mission trip and a bunch of other stuff! But it's weird thinking about how before all that even happens, we will already know who won Worlds!! In about 4 weeks most of you will all be packing for FLORIDA!

Back