OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I got two plain bows in the mail today from Just Cheer Bows - a plain red one and a plain white one :) I think simple bows look so cute!

So today at practice we were jumping and my coach called on my friend for an example of a level toe touch and she rolled right on her ankle when she landed it because it was soo high and it immediatly swelled up and she was bawling!!! She has Varsity tryouts this saturday and last year the day of school tryouts her appendix ruptured...she was just saying over and over "i dont want this to happen again!!" i felt soo helpless and she looked miserable!! :'( and she just got her standing back for tryouts!!

Practice was fantastic tonight! But I've been avoiding my homework ever since I got home and now I'm super tired so I'm thinking I'm gonna skip it..... hopefully I'll have time to do it in other classes because my 1st-3rd periods are usually pretty chill.... but tomorrow will probably end up being one of those random times when we actually do work.. oh well I'll take a chance on it and just hope for the best. Sleep time for me.

So today at practice we were jumping and my coach called on my friend for an example of a level toe touch and she rolled right on her ankle when she landed it because it was soo high and it immediatly swelled up and she was bawling!!! She has Varsity tryouts this saturday and last year the day of school tryouts her appendix ruptured...she was just saying over and over "i dont want this to happen again!!" i felt soo helpless and she looked miserable!! :'( and she just got her standing back for tryouts!!

oh my goodness, I hope she feels real quick! That's extremely unfortunate....

I have still yet to go to bed... got to the library at 9 pm and left at 4 am to come home and work some more. Coffee, energy drinks and cokes later I just want to go to bed.

ChrissyBabe1991 said:
My husband and I picked out our babies name! '(Yes believe it or not I did get married at the age of 18)'

If its a boy its Levi Colton
If its a girl its Arabelle Rose

I love the name Levi!:)

Back